Steam on Mac is now OFFICIAL

Discussion in 'Third party hardware, software and accessories' started by triballistic, Mar 9, 2010.

1. loudsound

loudsound Well-Known Member

grrr, where can I change passwords? I can't view my profile in steam, it's returning an error page :mad:

Update: Was able to change mine already...

#101 loudsound, Nov 11, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2011
  2. raypin

raypin PhilMUG Addict Member

mmm.....heads up for Steam subscribers. On-going sale for hundreds of game titles from the major game publishers. Deep discounts for both Windows and Mac titles.

3. lamski

lamski PhilMUG Addict Member

Bought L.A. Noir - incredible game! It's very atmospheric and really puts you in 1940's L.A.
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition + all the DLCs
    Completed the DLCs for Dawn of War 2 chapter packs and Fallout New Vegas

4. raypin

mmm...... @lamski...he he he.....bought a lot, mostly titles from 2009 and 2010. Dirt cheap at 70% off or better. Poor home broadband. I've edited my router setting and blocked access to the rest of the family for the rest of the week. Now they'll know what Castro felt when Kennedy blockaded Cuba in 1962.

L.A. Noir is incredible, and I'm a sucker for film noir as a movie genre. The facial expressions of the game's characters are highly realistic, given that the developer used no less than 32 motion capture cameras of live actors and transplanted the scans to the game characters.

5. lamski

@raypin: I think L.A. Noir would be awesome to play in your pimped-out home theater. It's a game I wouldn't mind watching other people play. I think it would be fun to play with a group. :D

6. raypin

mmm.......I'm thinking of adding some new improvements: 3D-capable HD (1080p) projector + Nvidia 3D Vision 2 (up for release) = 3D gaming and 3D movies.

7. lamski

The PS3 supports 3D Bluray movies. It might be a "cheap" alternative while you complete your 3D movie/gaming rig. :D

8. raypin

mmm......good suggestion. For the longest time, I've read of excellent reviews re: PS3 blu-ray as a player but my priority is the 1080p DLP or 3LCD projector. I'm just exhausting the lamp life of my 720p projector. Sayang din.