Pods Trinoma- Renovation Sale

Discussion in 'Digital Hub' started by Charlie, Jul 26, 2011.

1. paolo

paolo Member

got a great deal on a speck satin case for my 11" air... and a maloperro bag. :)

tempted by the 24K mac mini at digital walker... but i walked away... hehehe.

#301 paolo, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
  2. rtp62

rtp62 Member

hi calvin8121! hehe wasnt able to go pods but i had my bro buy me some very reasonably priced earphones. thanks Sir Charlie

3. yehey9

yehey9 PhilMUG Addict Member

what now?? everything-must-go sale??? hahha jk

thanks sir charlie for this sale!!!

managed to buy four pairs of maloperro cp cases, power genie,and two earphones on the last day of the sale!!! hahhah.. thanks again sir!!!

4. geraldo3

geraldo3 Member

Thanks to everyone who dropped by the sale. :)

5. engrdantots

engrdantots Member

why do i have to miss this good deal always!! :( hope there would be still sale! i was on surgery on the said dates! :(

6. Jay2

Jay2 Member

thanks for the sale !!! :D was able to get 2 speck casings :)

7. macdrive007

macdrive007 Well-Known Member

Thank you sir Charlie, geraldo3, & all your staff for this sale, you have given a lot of us with limited budgets an opportunity to afford Apple products & accessories. As we appreciate how you have shared your blessings, may you also continue to be blessed by Him! Ü

8. Lakbay888

Lakbay888 Active Member

Amen to that!! The staff was great in handling the sale!

It was fun to bump to some Philmuggers during the sale duration it was like an informal community event hehe

More blessings Charlie!

9. Shinrai

Shinrai Guest

Great sale! Got around 20K total in discounts. Which of course prompted me to spend said discount on retail priced items from Digital Walker.

10. Ochie

Ochie New Member

Got a Philips SHP2500 just last Saturday. Thanks Pods for the great deal. Better late than never :)

11. engrdantots

engrdantots Member

i really envy you guys,,, sob :(

12. Mykolant

Mykolant PhilMUG Addict Member

Between Down Under and the Great White North
    @Charlie; I got the Speck hard-case satin for the new MBA 13" at 30% off last Friday. So that should be P1,575.00 right?

I asked one of the staff if the 30% is still valid even thru a credit card purchase and they said yes. So, I go off to the cashier to pay for the case, which one of your staff efficiently attached to my MBA without any trouble.

When I got the receipt, I noticed that I was charged P1,715 instead. Maybe I was way too excited to notice but when I got home did I realize na baka mali yung price. And this was confirmed when I posted the same situation in the MacBook Air thread, when one member said he also paid w/ his credit card but got it for P1,575.

Not to create too much of a fuss, pero can I go back and get maybe a refund or something? I know its just a small amount, but I just wanted to clarify it. Baka there's another reason.

Thanks!

13. empty

empty Active Member

I bought one for the 11" and that was 2,250 less 30% = 1,575

The 13" model is more expensive 2,450 less 30% = 1,715

Check the sticker price at the back of the box. :D

14. Mykolant

Mykolant PhilMUG Addict Member

Between Down Under and the Great White North
    Oh, so that explains!! '

Well, I didn't bring home the box: had the Speck attached to my MBa by one of the PODS staff, then gave the box to the cashier. It actually didn't have a price stickered on it, and I guess the box I saw on the bin was for the MBA 11" so it has the price of P2,250.

Most probably when the cashier checked their system, the 13" case was indeed a tad more expensive.

Thanks for the clarification! :p

15. AthanWylde

AthanWylde Active Member

Who here bought the Weifeng Video Tripod? Lemme know if you're having buyers remorse and wpuld like to sell it to me. Hehe.