Our App enables to create collaborative videos with friends. Constructive feedback needed!

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by LanaLifeslice, Jan 19, 2017.

1. LanaLifeslice

LanaLifeslice New Member

Hi guys!

We need constructive feedback from iOS users in the Philippinesregarding the solution we built. We are still in development, thus feedback is game changing and very valuable.

Our goal is to empower people and provide them with an easy creation tool (for short videos) and enable them to easily create with fellow creators/friends in a few seconds. Especially with fun and entertaining purposes!
    We have created an App called Lifeslice, and believe we are very close to being ready for the market. Our App helps people to create fun and entertaining collaborative videos with friends and family. Cool challenges, finishing each other’s stories, showing off the most beautiful places in your city, you name it. You can start a story and ask your friends to collaborate. You can also use our app with your family: create a story, invite your family members and let everyone contribute with their footage. Lifeslice will create one cool collaborative video from everyone’s perspectives and angles. You can add stickers, drawings, and text. Basically, it gives people a tool to create collaborative videos together. :)

We really need this community and I would be super grateful for all your help! If you are interested then this is how you can download our app:

If you are an iOS user, you can find us directly in the Philippines App Store.
    If you are an Android user or have another country’s App Store, just give me your email and I will send you the link.

Anyway, thanks so much!

Let me know if you have any questions!
    Cheers,

Lana

[email protected]

(y)