LF: Macbook Aluminum 2.4 Ghz

Discussion in 'MacBook Air, MacBook & MacBook Pro' started by sparrowhawk, May 3, 2009.

1. sparrowhawk

sparrowhawk Member

Hi guys!

I am sort of canvassing for the Macbook 2.4 Ghz Aluminum around town.

PS: I am about to visit HK, would it be advisable to just buy there? :p

2. ian_gabinete

ian_gabinete Member

Look for Statione of tipidpc.com or intelsells of philmug.com

3. skinhead

skinhead Active Member

PM Charlie here in philmug, his price is the same as Stationone/intelsells less the pirated freebies :p

4. sparrowhawk

sparrowhawk Member

cool! alright will try them all and see who will offer the best! :)

5. drdom

drdom Member

I'll also be in Hong Kong next week and likewise wondering if it's advisable to get a mac there?
    I asked digital walker this afternoon about the price of the 2.4ghz. Would anyone know if there's much of a price difference in HK?

6. Vinuox

Vinuox Member

there would be a huge difference i think.. it may go around 20K to 25K... but if you can deal with the persons mentioned above, they'll surely give you good deals as well... sir charlie have good offers.. i got my macbook from him.

7. schizont

schizont Member

Charlie seems to have a lot of happy customers in Philmug, it may be advisable to get your macbook from him if the price difference is not significant. Plus he's in the Philippines, you can get hold of him easily for tech support.

8. Vinuox

Vinuox Member

yes.. a lot of positive feedbacks are here in philmug re sir charlie's services and aftersales support..

9. NeilJohn

NeilJohn Active Member

Charlie also gives freebies but not in the way intelsells or statiONE does as I've seen from tipidpc and the other philmug. It is worth a look. Happy hunting! Hope you end up getting and enjoying your MAC.

Cheers.