Keyboard Help

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by raimund, Oct 26, 2009.

1. raimund

raimund Member

My macbook turned 1 year old last September. Just last Saturday, my keyboard wasn't functioning after logging in. I ran Onyx then it was fixed. But when I shut it off and restart again, the problem still persists. Please help.

2. raze94

raze94 Member

i would suggest backing up everything and do a fresh install of the os. it will most likely fix your problem and your mac will run a lot smoother too.

3. richardgadit

richardgadit New Member

i need help asap! where can i buy a top case for a macbook white? some of the keys on my keyboard stopped working and it looks like i need to replace the whole top case. i inquired at powermac and ynzal and they're quoting me 7,000 for a new one. is there anybody here who has working keyboard who wants to sell it or where can i buy one thats cheap?

4. bhoyetjumpay

bhoyetjumpay Well-Known Member

fot the meantime you can use the on-screen keyboard in lieu of the defective keys:)

5. richardgadit

richardgadit New Member

tried using that but it really is a hassle especially if im writing. good thing my friend let me borrow his macbook aluminum while im trying to find a replacement for my macbook.

6. Gmac

Gmac Guest

Any one her can help me..i need to buy cheaper, old or new model of MAC keyboard. or any know a website please let me know..
    thanks guys :)