Globe Prepaid Offers

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Joyce D, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Joyce D

Joyce D Globe Telecom Rep

Hi PhilMUGgers! :)

It's Joyce once again, and this is our dedicated Globe Prepaid Offers thread. From now on I'll be using this sticky thread to update everyone regarding the latest Prepaid offers from Globe.

Please be reminded that I cannot respond to rumors and speculations and will only disclose official statements and announcements.

Thanks guys! [​IMG]:D

#1 Joyce D, Oct 8, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  2. Joyce D

Hi guys! I will be able to reply on your queries starting Monday, November 05, 2012, due to the special holidays.

Thank you! :) Take care guys! :)

3. kris07

kris07 New Member

Hi Ms. Joyce!

Please PM me your email have very important question about globe unit thanks so much.

4. Joyce D

Hi kris07! You can send me a private message here! :)

5. verx

verx Member

What prepaid offers do you have for roaming services? (Unlimited mobile internet) particularly in china

6. Joyce D

Hi verx! According to Support Team, data promos are not applicable while on roaming for prepaid.

7. jeffrod

jeffrod Member

Hi Ms. Joyce, I am a Globe prepaid user and I'd like to know when I can go to a Globe Business Center and get my sim converted into a NANO SIM. Thanks!

8. greenarcher

greenarcher Member

Hello there! You can reach Joyce at @JoyceOfGlobe :)

9. Borgz

Borgz Member

I just came from the Globe business center at Robinson's Manila and requested for my prepaid microsim (from iPhone 4) to be replaced with a prepaid nano sim. I was not charged for the replacement. Got the new sim activated within an hour. Enjoying now the new iPhone 5. Thanks Globe!

10. jeffrod

jeffrod Member

i went to the Eastwood Mall Globe Business Center and got my prepaid sim replaced with a nano-sim. it was activated within an hour but i was charged P50. no issues on the charge but it seems na hindi aligned ang mga business centers in terms of charging.

11. Borgz

Borgz Member

Initially, I was earmarked 50 Pesos too. When the service person came back, he said it was waived off. It may seem that are not aligned nga.

12. francisian

francisian Well-Known Member

Are these prepaid nanos lte ready?

13. jeffrod

jeffrod Member

it would seem like it.

14. nlp09

nlp09 New Member

Hi! Do you have available iPhone 5 for prepaid? Do you have a list of GBC that has stocks?

15. cooldadnairb

cooldadnairb Member

I sent my daughter to Globe in Megamall and she was told they are not doing any sim conversion for prepaid subs...only for post-paid subs. How come? If Globe in Rob Manila and Eastwood Mall are doing it, why not in Megamall? I know they can but just don't want to.

16. ale828

ale828 Member

Had the same experience with Globe Business center in Greenbelt. They wouldn't convert a prepaid sim to Nano sim. Wala daw sila ganun na service. so instead we went to the Cellphone tiange where they had a Nano sim cutter that did the job for a price.

17. arubeto

arubeto Member

that's weird. I just went there last week and was told that they just don't have a micro sim or a nano sim for my regular sim's serial number so I should try with other branches. I was given a piece of paper with a hand written note of the serial number so I can just show it to the front liners without the need to line up.

18. danggit_a

danggit_a Member

thanks to this post, i was also able to change my prepaid micro sim to nano sim at eastwood last night.

i agree that not all the GBC's have the same policy. i went to Megamall and Podium first to check if they can change my sim, they said it is not possible. said service was only applicable for postpaid accounts. i called their hotline and got the same reply.

19. shaft

shaft Well-Known Member

Its 2013 already, maybe Ms Joyce can clarify once and for all these discrepancies between branches. I for one was able to change my prepaid microsim in my 4S to a nano sim for my ip5 in Globe Quezon Ave last Dec. Was even issued an extra nano sim that was already preactivated so i can enjoy the ip5 immediately while my new nano sim was still to be activated.

Note: I also retained my number.

20. marcpatrickb

marcpatrickb New Member

Hi Ms Joyce will Globe be releasing LTE for prepaid subscribers? Got myself a Huawei p1 device from one of your stores and was depressed to find out that LTE would be exclusive to Postpaid subscribers Thanks.