Beyond the Box contact information

Discussion in 'Beyond The Box' started by Charlie, Feb 17, 2013.

1. theodred

theodred Member

I’ve been calling century mall and Rockwell stores but no one is picking up! Are there new contact numbers?

2. jbe21

jbe21 Member

Is the contact information still true or correct? I'm trying to buy a Macbook pro 16 inch but I want to know what branches carry it as most of the other APRs are out of stock. Thank you.

3. silverfox

silverfox Member

Same here, been calling BTB Century Mall (used their contact number in FB) for 5 days straight, and no one ever picks up. It just keeps ringing until finally you get a busy tone, and once you redial the number is already busy.

4. isaak

isaak Active Member

^same with Uptown branch..

5. alifigueroa

alifigueroa Member

Got excited when I saw the new Macs were available so I was trying to call late morning and in the mid-afternoon Galleria, but the number was "not yet in service," and nobody was answering VMall. Was a lot easier to contact Charlie directly, even if I was a little shy at first. Haha. As I've seen, mostly lurking here for years, he's been extremely kind and helpful. :D