21.5" on 24 months installment?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by mig, Sep 17, 2015.

1. mig

mig Active Member

Would anyone know if a local reseller offers the 2.7GHz 21.5" iMac on 24 months installment anywhere?

2. MacSonic 779

MacSonic 779 Member

You can check with Beyond The Box as far as I recall, they offer 24 months installment

3. jns888

jns888 Member

i recently asked danica from BTB for their pricelist and unfortunately, they only have upto 6 months for imac 21.5"

power mac greenbelt has 12 months zero interest though

4. Theus

Theus PhilMUG Addict Member

^got our 21.5" for 12mos. though BTB also said 6mos. but that was october last year. uy, isang kembot na lang bayad na! ;)

5. iJav

iJav Active Member

I remember HSBC and Switch had a promo of 36 months installment for the 21.5" iMac but it expired end of July. I don't know if this was replaced with any new promos. You might want to check with them.

6. mig

mig Active Member

No luck so far. Most I've found was 12 months from PMC. BTB only offers a max of 6 months, which is surprising considering it's more expensive than an MBA/MBP. The A Shop offers 24 months but only with Security Bank cards. Need Citibank. :\

7. MacSonic 779

MacSonic 779 Member

Hello. Aside from the credit card promo offers, I would also weigh in the after sales service of the reseller and the convenience in terms of the distance from your place. Like the store offering 6 months installment may have a better customer service than the other reseller offering 12 months installment. Hope you get to purchase your iMac and find a reseller that suits your needs.

8. tonedeaf

tonedeaf Active Member

Powermac was offering the iMac on 24 months installment December last year. BDO. Which was how I got my 21" iMac. 15 months to go for me :)

There should be lots of promos now that the Xmas season is coming up again.

9. Nino Salas

Nino Salas New Member

Silicon Valley! On select models until supplies last. Check their FB page.

10. ayi21

ayi21 Member

Meron pa ba nagooffer ngayon 24mos installment for iMac?