Globe Community Guidelines

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Joyce D, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Joyce D

Joyce D Globe Telecom Rep

Hi PhilMUGgers! :)

In order for us to serve you better, kindly observe the following guidelines:

1. All PhilMUG Forum rules and community guidelines apply to the Globe thread as well. Please read it here: http://www.philmug.ph/forum/f10/philmug-forum-rules-84644/

2. We have setup designated threads for the following concerns: Prepaid Offers, Postpaid Offers, Network Updates, Suggestions, and Mobile Internet.

3. I'll be happy to assist you with your iPhone/iPad-related concerns. For account-related concerns, please send me a PM with your information (name, mobile number, handset, location).

4. I'll be here from 9-5 on weekdays to answer your questions. All inquiries beyond 5 PM will be addressed the next working day. For 24/7 assistance, you may follow and tweet @talk2Globe on Twitter or go to http://www.globe.com.ph/help.

5. We cannot respond to rumors and speculations, and will only be able to disclose official statements and announcements.

Thank you guys! :)

#1 Joyce D, Oct 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2012
  2. johannes

johannes PhilMUG Chairman
    Staff Member Chairman

Thanks, Joyce.

Folks, these have been formulated between PhilMUG and Globe. Globe has reached out to the PhilMUG community via their section here. Kindly follow these guidelines in order to make this cooperation smooth and orderly.

And again, since this is PhilMUG and as stated in the guidelines, let's keep it Apple-related, okay?

3. docnico

docnico PhilMUG Addict Member

So why is there a separate Samsung Galaxy Note topic just immediately below this thread? :p

4. bad_boy

bad_boy Watching Your Language
    Staff Member

^Because someone who didn't know any better made it?

Thread's dead, baby. Thread's dead.

5. johannes

johannes PhilMUG Chairman
    Staff Member Chairman

Just a reminder, fellow PhilMUG members:

Please allow our partner representatives (be it telco or Apple Reseller) enough time to answer your questions, especially on matters they can't readily answer. (because I'm sure you'll be equally pissed if they gave you a quick but inaccurate one)

Furthermore, while these reps (again, be they telco or Reseller) are employees of their respective companies, they are also technically PhilMUG members. They're part of our community. As such, each member is expected to give them the same due courtesy and patience accorded to every member. I've seen some of the posts so far and, well...

The purpose of these extend PhilMUG sections (APRs, non-APRs, telcos) is to establish a harmonious and productive relationship between PhilMUG and the Resellers and telcos. Please take note of the word "harmonious".

PhilMUG Rules will apply in all sections of the forum. Please click the link I provided and take note of points 1 and 2.

Lastly, should the Reseller and Telco sections be abused (either by the reps or any member) or should they fail to achieve the goal of a harmonious and productive relationship between PhilMUG and said partners, the Staff reserves the right to shut it down. We can then just contact these entities through other non-PhilMUG channels.

Thank you.

6. Joyce D

Thank you so much for this, Sir Johannes! :)

7. Joyce D

Hi guys! I will be able to reply on your queries starting Monday, November 05, 2012, due to the special holidays.

Thank you! :) Take care guys! :)