Denmark

Discussion in 'Travel' started by Adarna, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Adarna

Adarna PhilMUG Addict Member

Visiting Copenhagen next month. Wondering where I can buy Danish Krone in Manila.

2. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

At the foreign exchange counter in NAIA Terminal 3

raypin likes this.
  3. raypin

raypin PhilMUG Addict Member

Mm..you always get better rates converting in your country of destination than here. The local rates here (from PHP to foreign currency) are atrociously low.

4. jerrychu

jerrychu Member

Last time I went, changed currency at the airport in Copenhagen.

5. lion0423

lion0423 Member

My wife and I will be going to Copenhagen next month. Any tips on things to see/do, places to visit, food to try, etc? We will be staying for 3 nights. Is it wise to get a CopenhagenCard?

6. coffeeboy

coffeeboy Active Member

You can take the train to Malmo, Sweden, its only about 40 mins. Its a nice old town with lots of small shops.

7. klasjan

klasjan New Member

You should try the famous Danish red pölse (sausage), take a walk among the nyhavn area, a lot of small nice restaurants and cafes here. And you should also take a trip to Christiania, a free town in Copenhagen with a lot of interesting shops and people,