2017 Formula One Season

Discussion in 'Sports and Fitness' started by Dekra, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Roman

Roman Moderator
    Staff Member

Hey, bro. From what I read, Albert Park has an ongoing agreement to host the Australian GP until 2023. Read it from this article.

Mykolant and SE20 like this.
  2. Mykolant

Mykolant PhilMUG Addict Member

Between Down Under and the Great White North
    Yeah, I haven't heard any rumours about Melbourne giving up a GP race. It has already invested a lot of time, goodwill, and fanbase -- not to mention finances -- to host the first race of the season every year. They are proud of the heritage and the prestige of being the home of F1 -- and a bunch of other sports event like the Australia Open tennis, Melbourne Cup (horseracing), rugby and cricket finals, etc.

This I can say: It may be the final Melbourne GP I'll go to. Will try to experience other circuits in the future, hopefully Japan or US.

Roman likes this.