YM issue

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by blackscepter, Sep 25, 2008.

1. blackscepter

blackscepter Member

i wonder why the new update for YM is not compatible with my laptop's system "architecture"

2. jondextan

jondextan Member

how is it so? i'm curious coz i actually thought about the same thing for a year before the latest update which seemed to have fixed my ym problems. :)

3. Mad Mac

Mad Mac Active Member

Seems to work on my iBook G4. Though it takes a long time to log in.

4. blackscepter

blackscepter Member

it just dont work for me. dont know why. sabi, the yahoo messenger i not compatible with the system's architecture.

im using a macbook on a leopard OS.

5. luisito

luisito Member

the mac version has one setback - you can't send a group message to a particular group, am i right? unless you guys know a trick on how to do this. hahaha.

oh, and ADIUM doesn't have a stealth mode right? can you set yourself as invisible to a particular contact like in YM?

6. maczilla

maczilla Member

is there a new YM update? i've got version 3, beta 3. checked for updates and there is none.

7. kmvaliente

kmvaliente Account Suspended
    ERASED FROM EXISTENCE

Happened to me before. I just re-installed my YM and it got fixed. YM is really really really buggy.