yell shake external battery

Discussion in 'Other hardware discussions' started by prince_charming, Oct 4, 2014.

1. prince_charming

guys i just bought a yell shake battery charger from digitial worker - my problem i just bought it earlier and placed it in my pocket after that ayaw na mag charge wtf. may i ask if anyone here is also using the yell shake battery charger? ganun din ba kabilis masira yan?

2. Charlie

Charlie Beyond The Box/DW/Digital Hub

Try charging it a full cycle first since you just got it this morning, if it still fails just bring it back and we will replace it, Thanks.

3. rbenzon

rbenzon Super
    Staff Member

O, prince_charming. Where will you find an owner of a chain of stores respond to you directly? :)

Baka sa CD-R King, you'd be a frog forever. ;)

4. lsalapare

lsalapare Well-Known Member

Why not contact Charlie directly and inquire for warranty rather than creating a thread at may kasama pang "wtf".. wth!

5. prince_charming

when i try charging it the LED lights do not light up - is this normal? How will i know if its not fully charged. I placed it in my pocket when walking not sure if this is the reason why it broke :/

6. prince_charming

i bought it in the afternoon- placed it in my pocket after buying (after charging the phone) then when i got home it wont charge anymore. i paid 2800 for it so i was expecting that it wont break easily. how would i know that the owner of digital walker is a member here and what his user name is. well if i buy a 2800 product maybe i would feel it would last longer if not maybe i should have bought those 500-1000 peso power banks being sold in sulit

anyway will most probably just return it - its my fault as well as i should have not bought a "shake" mechanism for the power bank. will probably replace it with a more traditional one

7. red

red Member

The person, Charlie, who answered your earlier post is actually the owner of Digital Walker, Digital Hub, Beyond the Box, Crumpler, etc.

8. prince_charming

thanks for letting me know