yahoo/msn messenger

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by dwin888, Sep 5, 2004.

1. dwin888

dwin888 Member

guys,

do u know where we could sign a petition to yahoo and msn?? crap i hate their yahoo and msn messenger!!! i like the new one............. :dry: when are they ever going to do an upgrade??? argh!!! :mad:

sigh....

baldwin :wound:

2. El CaMOTe

El CaMOTe Guest

Hey Baldwin,

Yahoo and MSN Messengers I guess are OK with other PCs (for both video and audio chat), using dial up, and that is what they really care about even it it is choppy.

Us Mac users, are 'tertiary' in their world. So they see no immediate need to make them all Mac friendly.

Why IChatAV will not work with the average PC user ?? Beats me !! Because it needs at least a 128 speed broadband/DSL connexion ??

I don't really know, and it does not look good in the immediate future. So, we just have to continue to evangelise the Mac aye !!

Cheers

:)

3. dwin888

dwin888 Member

theres no audio and video for the msn. :| for the yahoo they have the video but no audio.... crap!! :| i want the audibles in yahoo.... :dry:

4. maryannemoll

maryannemoll Guest

i use msn messenger and it works just fine. but what do you mean it has no video? i can't ever use a webcam?

as for yahoo viddeo, there's an option for it at yahoo, eh.

really?

5. dwin888

dwin888 Member

in yahoo there is the webcam option. but for the msn, i cant use my webcam nor see other peoples webcam. both have no audio option also...

6. directX

directX Guest

www.petitiononline.com/yahoo369/petition.html

7. jakcfrost

jakcfrost Guest

video in yahoo is quite good, wala nga lang voice, wonder if yahoo via virtual pc would give voice capabilities>

8. El CaMOTe

El CaMOTe Guest

barely good but choppy ! :dry: so I have used Yahoo Messenger with Nikotel (VoIP) for the audio at the same time. :)

9. catrina

catrina Member

msn upgraded their messenger for windows. its the msn messenger beta version 7.0.

its much better than the old one but sad to say it still doesnt compete with yahoo messenger for windows...

when will they ever put up a nice updated one for mac!?:dry: