Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by rycua, Feb 11, 2009.
I installed it na. Sana nga better na. Hahaha. Although may times pa rin na hindi nagcoconnect ang webcam.
yours not connecting as well?
i do hope this fixes the issue.
kakahiya sa kausap. i'm using a "mac" panaman
already downloaded this. I didn't notice any change. I video chatted last night it was still still like before.
oh.. ic.. will download it now and will try it right away! hopefully, they've fixed the tons of issues about the previous one.
I downloaded it, and it still cant go through firewalls. I wish its as good as skype... Parang MAC... it just works.
Here are some of the updates:
- Added clearer messaging when receiving anonymous messages from your Pingbox
- Added a preference to separately enable/disable archiving for chat room conversations. Go to Preferences > Messaging and check the “Enable Yahoo! Chat Room Archiving” box
- When you report an IM as spam, it also adds the sender to your ignore list
- To cancel automatic sign in when you’re launching Yahoo! Messenger for Mac, hold down the SHIFT key
- Added a new message style called “Kobi lite”. To try it out, go to Preferences > Messaging, then change the Conversation style.
- It also fixed the Stealth Settings issue from the pervious version. Stealth setting is a selective invisibility filter, meaning you can appear offline to specific, individual users, and remain online for everyone else.
Reference from Yahoo Website and The Apple Blog
Still not working well behind firewall connections. Using 2.5.3 version -- the stable version.
Downloading....hope it works....
oooppps, be careful guys, I think this was already discussed on the previous threads:
Just a friendly reminder. Peace.
used it na everything checks out fine with new version;
feels faster though
i still can't change my display picture.
Since I updated my YM, I've been getting this message:
"Yahoo! Messenger wants to use your confidential information stored in "Yahoo Messenger" in your keychain. Do you want to allow access to this item?"
Has anyone encountered this? Should I be alarmed?
Still no picture sharing...kakahiya sa mga windows friends...
Yes. Just click "Always Allow". I encounter this with every new version installed. The new version is just asking if it can use stored password in your keychain especially when you selected "Remember Password" and "Automatically Sign In". Once lang siya lalabas for every account if you choose "Always Allow".
hope they make yahoo messenger's chat conversations like iChat, chat bubbles please!!!
I have a different issue with this new beta version, whenever I start YM, I am always getting a message that YM crash or quits unexpectedly even though I log out and exit properly during my previous log in. Anyone having this same issue?
Note: Resolved the issue by dowloading and re-installing.
can't wait till they have the picture sharing mode.
I want Picture Sharing and Voice Conference.. 0