Wrong Facetime Calls

Discussion in 'General iOS' started by Juice, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Juice

Juice PhilMUG Addict Member
    Supporter

I've experienced wrong Facetime calls this year. I was using Facetime to communicate with my wife and when it was answered, a dark screen appeared and I called her name. Suddenly a different woman's face came out of the shadows and smiled and shouted No! I swear, if I had a heart condition, I'd have a heart attack. I think if you put in a different sim when you travel, that number gets stuck on your phone.

raypin likes this.
  2. raypin

raypin PhilMUG Addict Member

Mm...kamukha ba ni......white lady? :p

3. fcdiesta

fcdiesta PhilMUG Addict Member

That happened to me twice a few years ago. Couldn't quite explain how that could have happened. I was thinking it may have been because of close-sounding email addresses (say 123-at-yahoo.com and 123-at-yahoo.com.ph?) It hasn't happened again recently. But maybe that's due to the fact that I haven't used Facetime a lot the past few months...

raypin, hitme64 and Juice like this.
  4. Juice

Juice PhilMUG Addict Member
    Supporter

Natutulog eh nagising ko kaya yung buhok parang sadako.

greta87, hitme64 and raypin like this.
  5. raypin

raypin PhilMUG Addict Member

Mm...reading about the crossed lines....some as far back as 2015. No definitive cause and solution. Could be an Apple problem or a telco problem.

Juice and hitme64 like this.
  6. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

Hahaha, never used FaceTime...Messenger is better even without FB especially when calling up our daughter and grandson cross-continent away.

As for FaceTiming Sadako, here’s a guy who did just that...

raypin and greta87 like this.