Wrapsol for the iPod Touch 4th Gen now available at DH

Discussion in 'Digital Hub' started by Charlie, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Charlie

Charlie Beyond The Box/DW/Digital Hub

Hi Everyone :)

We now have stocks of the Wrapsol Original and Ultra for the iPod Touch 4th Gen available at all Digital hub Branches.

Less 10% for all Philmuggers :)

Thanks
    Charlie

www.wrapsol.com

2. andrewph

andrewph Member

Hi Charlie,

I went to DH Market Market. I asked but still no stocks there for Ipod Touch 4th Gen.

3. deiparine

deiparine Member

How much is the price?

4. cutieann12

cutieann12 Member

i called Digitalhub Market-Market yesterday...the cash price for ipod touch 4th gen 32gb is around 13200 and for installment/credit card it's 14200 for 6 mos. correct me if i got the wrong prices..hehehe;)

5. deiparine

deiparine Member

How about the wrapsol? How much do you think would it cost?

6. euan

euan Member

Wrapsol Original is at 1.5k while the Ultra is at 1.8k. Less 10% it would be 1350 and 1620 respectively.

7. Yagbolz

Yagbolz Well-Known Member

cool.. maybe i'll get 1 today.. ipt4=scratch magnet

8. PeNoy

PeNoy New Member

Just got Wrapsol Ultra for my iPT today from Digital Hub Pioneer (but I did not avail of the PhilMug discount). Whew, 'twas a pain installing it although I must admit it feels pretty good. Anyways, I'm wondering how the lifetime warranty works.

9. jlaloon

jlaloon Member

did they install it for you??

10. Steele

Steele Member

Planning to go to VMALL DH to have my Wrapsol replaced. After 1 month, the side of the back side is already badly peeled off.Will just claim this one replacement thing then i'm done with Wrapsol :(

11. stitch

stitch Member

sad to hear that one. does your ipod have a case?

12. PeNoy

PeNoy New Member

No they didn't. The lady said she's willing to assist in the installation and was in fact urging me to get the non-ultra one priced at P1500 kase "mas madali" daw ikabit. I insisted I wanted the Wrapsol Ultra (since it has drop protection). She didn't want to have anything to do with the installation of the ultra.

So how did it go? Man, very bad. Worst 1800 purchase I had, mainly due to the fact that I wasn't satisfied with what I had done. There was an extra film though. Hesitant as I was, I peeled off the first film anyway thinking the 2nd film was made of the same material as the first one. It wasnt. There were scratches and the display was grainy after installing it. So there, I'm wondering how if there's anything I could do to have that same matte feel the front cover of my ipt4.

Just my experience. But I would recommend Wrapsol Ultra anyway, I liked the matte feel for my device.

#12 PeNoy, Nov 2, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2010
  13. amai

amai New Member

Anyone who had their ipt4 wrapsol should write here a testimonial. :eek:

i need drop protection too but i'll give the job to cases after i wrap it with wrapsol. My friend and I actually drop the ipt4 dispaly in PMC-MOA when we're checking it out. I swear they all give us the eye, haha!:D

14. mac_user07

mac_user07 Member

i'm planning to get the ultra for my ipt4. but after seeing the botched job done on my mom's blackberry, i'm having second thoughts.

anyone there who were able to apply ultra for the ipt4 properly? any feedback?

is the non ultra one also matte finish?

15. sithruz

sithruz New Member

i got my wrapsol non-ultra. That's what they gave since its priced at 1.5k. after 2 days, I can still see some residue (I think) and its not properly aligned. I had it installed by the staff. I'll have it reapplied since I can feel that that corner misaligned will peel.

16. sithruz

sithruz New Member

@mac_user07

parang glossy yung sa harap then hindi yung sa likod. parang may added grip kasi hindi smooth.

got mine reapplied kanina. cure time uli ng 24 hours. I hope ok na siya ngayon.

17. dempseyboi

dempseyboi Member

saang branch ka bumili and nagpa-install? I want to buy din for my touch. 1 week pa lang kasi e ang dami ng hairline scratches kahit may case from the first day. according to charlie, yung staff daw sa V-mall at eastwood branches ang marunong mag-install. kaya lang ang layo kasi sa makati non. i've tried DW park square 1 at MOA pero hindi sila marunong mag-install ng wrapsol ultra.

18. lsalapare

lsalapare Well-Known Member

Market2x!....

19. dempseyboi

dempseyboi Member

Dun ka ba bumili at nagpa-apply? How was it?

Does anyone know how the wrapsol warranty works? Sa DH din ba magpapareplace? Thanks mga pare!

20. dempseyboi

dempseyboi Member

Hi! May nakatry na ba sa inyo na magpa-install ng wrapsol ultra sa rob pioneer branch? Just wanna know if ok sila mag-install dun. Planning to get one this friday. Thanks mga pare!