Work From Home / Remote Work

Discussion in 'General OT' started by caffelatte, Apr 13, 2020.

1. kyubi

kyubi Member

Did you get a stance standing desk? How is it? Am planning to get one too, but im also looking at flexispot theyre just a bit more expensive

2. pochiman

pochiman PhilMUG Addict Member

I decided to go with the Knoll Life Chair based on my wife's suggestion as her office uses them. I did look at the HM Aeron extensively... but ultimately decided to swim against the current (as I often do just for the heck of it) and order the similarly priced Knoll Life Chair fully custom. It'll take 6 weeks they say. I'll post photos once I have them. Might also be worth considering for those still in the fence.

greta87 and Theus like this.
  3. Leon21

Leon21 Active Member

I've yet to purchase from Stance but my girlfriend did -- manual adjust standing desk -- and the build quality looks good. Tabletop is thick and the frame looks and feels well-made. I also looked at flexispot and their responsiveness has me leaning towards getting from them when I decide to purchase my own.

kyubi likes this.
  4. opd

opd Active Member

My nephew is with Stance Philippines. I am enjoying the single motor electric standing desk from him - at the push of a button, strong enough to lift a fully occupied triple-monitor-arms desktop mount stand plus laptop, mac mini and various desktop items.

kyubi, ericb, greta87 and 2 others like this.