Wireless Earphones

Discussion in 'Musicians and DJs' started by ice, Jan 6, 2016.

1. potpot2

potpot2 PhilMUG Addict Member

I just saw this post by btb,
    Sabbat E12 Ultra True Wireless HiFi Earphones are now available in selected Beyond The Box stores!

PRICE: Php 2,990

True to our promise to deliver quality products with great value for money, you may enjoy premium sound with Qualcomm aptX, Qi wireless charging, dustproof and waterproof resistance with IP5X rating, and 10mm dynamic drivers that meets Japanese hi-res certification for only P3,590.

Your purchase also comes with an official 1 year warranty.

As a gift to you, we will be offering a special introductory price of P2,990 until November 25, 2019.

Currently available at: Robinsons Ermita, Robinsons Galleria, Resorts World, Uptown Mall, VMall, Century City, City of Dreams, Piazza, Rockwell, and Southwoods

#BeyondTheBoxPH
    #SabbatPH

what do you think guys?

Attached Files:

hitme64 likes this.
  2. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

^It’s way cheaper than the one sold in Lazada. Fairly good price for a fairly good true wireless earphone, I guess. Those who have tried it swear by its sound clarity, minimal controls and design, though the charging case is a bit on the cheap side. It gets a 6.6 rating in comparison to current TW earphones. Its only drawback is it is not water and sweat resistant or it hasn’t been tested that much yet.

potpot2 likes this.
  3. miggyhipolito

miggyhipolito Active Member

Can be has be
    You can get this for less than 2.5k in shopee

docjbr likes this.
  4. Jess

Jess PhilMUG Addict Member

link please

5. miggyhipolito

miggyhipolito Active Member

6. ronnel0918

ronnel0918 PhilMUG Addict Member

Anyone who has this already? Best Buy is currently the exclusive retailer. Was thinking of using LBC. :unsure:

[​IMG]

7. ment

ment Active Member

I've been using my Sony WF1000XM3 for quite some time now. Am happy with it.

My friend (whom I bought the WF1000XM3 from) even confessed he missed the sound quality of the Sony when compared to his Airpod Pro. However, he is very happy with the latter since it really fits in his ears well, and he likes the noise cancellation.

8. caffelatte

caffelatte Active Member

I have the WF1000XM3 and Jabra 65t (i wish it was 75t)... Here are some of my opinion on these two

Sound: Sony FTW, Jabra isn't that bad. It's good as well
    Comfort: Jabra, you have the option to completely seal it or not to tight so you can hear the environment (even if there is a feature to enable environment sound)
    Fit: Jabra, as mentioned you can seal or loose fit. it will not fall over. Sony, you have to really plug that firmly else bye bye... Funny though this called "Hint" where in it really is the better, if not the best, way to snug fit
    upload_2020-3-1_9-55-29.png
    Charge: since I'm all Type C, Jabra is still micro USB
    Pocketable: Jabra though it doesn't stand except when you do it sideways. Sony is too bulky
    Magnet to hold the units: Sony, Jabra doesn't have one
    Seal: Sony - if you snug fit it, Jabra if you tighten it (like twist to lock :D)
    Price: Jabra esp. when you buy it in Amazon :D
    Noise cancelling (tested both inside plane): Sony. Jabra isn't that bad though
    Ear wax protection: Sony, with foam or something

Which one I prefer: Jabra 75t :D because of the fit of 65t. The passive noice I think is good enough.
    OK OK between the WF and 65t, WF for me...

9. neilc

neilc Well-Known Member

Had them all or at least most of the popular ones, as I am an audio enthusiast. Jabras, JBLs, Sabbat, etc.
    Jabra 65T - 2nd best sounding for me. Hate the case, hate the fit though.

Sony WF1000XM3 - best sound bar none! The fit is okay, as I use the largest foam tip. ANC is top notch. Controls on the buds itself is great. The Sony app is good.

Sabbat E12 Ultra - Fit is good. Yung lang. Everything else is crap. Sold it in 2 days.

JBL Flash - love the sound. Fit is not that good. It broke down on me only after a week. Got a replacement and sold in a whim.

Apple AirPods 2 - fit is the best for me. Its like having no buds in your ear. Best in class for connectivity. Bass is non-existent. Volume needs to improve though.

AirPods Pro - this ticks all the boxes! ANC, fit is perfect for me, sound is way way better than the AirPods 2, it is small and it does not protrude out of my ear like the Sony's.

I pre-ordered a Samsung phone that will come with the new Buds Plus. Will see if this is good.

sabsar and Bulanching like this.
  10. ice

ice PhilMUG Addict Member

Qualcomm’s latest chips could make noise cancellation standard on new wireless earbuds | The Verge

11. Ghibli

Ghibli PhilMUG Addict Member

upload_2020-4-12_21-1-15.png

Anyone here who has tried the product? Will order soon if the reviews are good to great.

12. Bulanching

Bulanching Member

The Sony WF1000XM3 don't have the static noise or crackling sound while using ANC? I have the headphone equivalent WH1000XM3 way back(1 month ago) there is a crackling sound but now it disappeared. Not sure if it automatically fixed itself or an auto update software fixed it.

Also how much did you buy the Sony WF1000XM3 and from where? Thanks!

13. neilc

neilc Well-Known Member

Listening Room in Megamall. Look for Minnie or the owner herself, Ms Christine. Tell them I recommended you para good discount.

14. ice

15. ice

Mobvoi TicPods Free

16. ice

17. kinse_44

kinse_44 PhilMUG Addict Member

18. ice

We'll see a lot of it since it comes with the Note for free :)

19. sabsar

sabsar Well-Known Member

Very happy with the sound quality of my Sony WF1000MX3.
    A very close second is my Cambridge Audio Melomania. Less than half the price of the Sony. Also - more comfortable.

20. King

King PhilMUG Addict Member

Is Sony WH-1000XM4 worth a purchase? Will use it for Facetime Audio calls.