Where to go to replace the battery of my Watch?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by SE20, Oct 10, 2018.

1. SE20

SE20 PhilMUG Addict Member

My 3-year-old first-gen Apple Watch 42mm has started to drain its battery fast. I can't get through the day without recharging it, and its battery life seems to be getting shorter by the day.

I've started to ask, and getting mixed opinions. Some (including shops) say it's a complete replacement of the Watch that's needed, some say I could replace the battery.

Anyone have experience or insight into how I might go about replacing the battery of my Watch? Thanks!

2. Adarna

Adarna Well-Known Member

3. rabby

rabby Well-Known Member

4. ice

ice PhilMUG Addict Member

Battery is only $79, right?

I was thinking of buying a watch for my daughter... Then I saw you post, I'll feel really bad if she stops wearing the watch after 3 years due to battery life...

5. viper2lt

viper2lt Well-Known Member

Anyone tried having their batteries replaced here in manila? I have to have 3 batteries replaced. Thanks!