What's the Best Wireless Earbuds/Headphones to go with iPhones?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by psych0fr3ak, Dec 6, 2017.

1. marcalbar

marcalbar Member

Where did you buy them? Thank you.

2. dasaint

dasaint PhilMUG Addict Member

Airpods due to use, portability and acceptable sound quality.

I used to be skeptical about it ,coming from Jaybirds, Bose Quiet Comfort, Apple wired and JBL. But it won me when I switch from Iphone to Ipad to my MacBook Air seamlessly.
    Its small form factor also allows me to bring it even if I just have a jean pocket to place it.

For everyday use Airpods has been my go to earphones

3. CMWRay

CMWRay Active Member

Definitely agree. Just got a pair myself and I’m not going back. It even doesn’t feel like I have anything on my ear when I have it but the quality is great

4. mackymd

mackymd Well-Known Member

If you're looking for a budget friendly BT headphones you can also look at MINISO BT headphones. BT earphones can go as low as 695 I think

hitme64 likes this.
  5. jayblim

jayblim New Member

I recommend this Sony Bluetooth Headset WI-C400. For a well known brand I think this is the most affordable. I purchased one recently to pair with my Space Grey 8 Plus and I am loving it. I am no audiophile so I can’t make claims that it has the best sound. I just love listening to music and I don’t want to use the white earpods and lightning cable that came with the phone. I hate to see white accessories turning yellow so I just dont use them at all and it can keep the price of my iPhone a little better come selling time. It does what is expected from a headset. Listen to music, watch videos, take calls and even use Siri. It has buttons to change the volume, skip music and turn on Siri. I am a Sony fan so maybe I am just bias. Haha. But seriously for only 3000 php I thinks it’s more than ok. And it looks cool. It has a neck band so you are sure you will not lose it. Hope you consider checking this one out.

Ghibli likes this.
  6. OhYeah

OhYeah Active Member

17A9EB11-641C-49E7-95AC-A4AB11431A5E.jpeg
    I finally pulled the trigger and bought the Bose QC35. I’ve been eyeing this one for 1 year now and was wanting to get it earlier but I’m skeptical about the price (22.5k) so I bought a JBL E55bt for 6k+ only instead. After 5 months of use, the JBL broke and I had it serviced. 2 months later the JBL was still unfix so I requested for a replacement. When I got the replacement, I quickly sold it and bought my dream headphones. Haha
    I’m still planning to get the airpods for portability but I’m thinking if I’ll just wait til the next version comes out.

mauwrr, Escapist, SpydeR_AR and 2 others like this.
  7. mauwrr

mauwrr Active Member

44D55FF6-2915-40F1-9D51-101A7C8C8D97.jpeg
    Is it this one?

hitme64 and macjobber like this.
  8. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

AirPods, hands down...

shootertwist likes this.
  9. nyao0124

nyao0124 Member

I used to have the Plantronics Backbeat Fit (P5,500). Not a fan of in-ear but its sound is very good. The wire hugs around your back head and it is sweatproof, perfect if you will be using it for working out. Only downside is the interface. You have to press the buttons on the earbuds thus pushing it in your ears.

I'm using Sudio Tre (P5,600). Sound is same with Plantronics. Both earbuds have that nozzle tip. This one has wing tips that come in different sizes. Been using it for almost two months now. The downside for me is it doesn't pair with my Gear Fit 2. And it is more of a casual headset, not sporty looking like the Backbeat.

10. Sir iAco

Sir iAco PhilMUG Addict Member
    Supporter

Check out Waverly Labs' Pilot earbuds:
    [​IMG]
    The Pilot buds can be worn like any other pair of Bluetooth earbuds. You can use them to listen to music, make phone calls, or get audio notifications.

businessinsider.com
    But the true intention of the Pilot buds is real-time translation.

11. rbenzon

rbenzon Super
    Staff Member

kyubi and raypin like this.