What brand of mouse are you using?

Discussion in 'Other hardware discussions' started by cybersniper, Dec 27, 2010.

?

What brand of mouse are you using?

1. Apple

35.9%
  2. A4Tech

13.1%
  3. Cyborg

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Kensington

0.4%
  5. Targus

1.2%
  6. Logitech

36.7%
  7. Microsoft

6.2%
  8. Razer

12.4%
  9. Roccat

0.4%
  10. Others

10.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. chaddictMac

chaddictMac Member

Hehehe i mean my batteries when charging will indicate orange light at first (light indicator in the charger) then in afew minutes they will blink simultaneously.

When in use, my imac will still indicate that my batteries are at a very low level. Just this afternoon they would automatically be lost in connection.

Almost 3 years ko na sila gamit. I guess the reason why they got drained is maybe because i overcharged them and i just keep them in the charger while plugged and never took it out when not in use. And most of the times, i keep my imac keyboard and mouse on when i leave the house.

2. doughn

doughn Active Member

Magic Mouse FTW

3. bhoyetjumpay

bhoyetjumpay Well-Known Member

sometimes my charger also blinks simultaneously, what i did re-replace again the battery (i assuming its not properly in contact).

i always do over night charging and luckily all of my batteries are on tip top conditions (been using for more than 3 years). the apple charger have anti over charging, the green light will automatically shut off on a certain time. also the apple keyboard, mouse and trackpad have automatic shut off features

4. chaddictMac

chaddictMac Member

yes, when they blinks/flash I used to install them properly in the charger. but lately they aren't really working as expected. they don't turn green anymore and when I use them, in a matter of minutes my magic mouse will be disconnected.

that is why when I googled about the rechargeable batteries of apple, it's the same as eneloop and all I can find now is "eneloop light" (not sure if the performance will be the same as the one i am looking). They say that apple AA batteries were rebranded Sanyo eneloop and so I end up buying another apple charger with 6 batteries in it that costs me 1590php. If I buy the eneloop light for 6pcs batteries it would cost me almost the same price, without the charger and with uncertainty about the performance.

5. mokmoki

mokmoki PhilMUG Addict Member

so the energizers that came with the Razer Orochi finally died, after around 2 months. but i wasn't using this daily because the macbook's trackpad is too good. haha.

i bought 4 eneloops with a charger, i'll update this again on how long a pair of 2000mAh eneloops will last on the orochi.

6. ronnel0918

ronnel0918 PhilMUG Addict Member

Got this as a gift from the team. :)

[​IMG]

7. makintosh

makintosh Active Member

^ Got this also but the usb receiver doesn't work with USB v3. I have to plug in a USB v2 hub for it to work.

8. JMacalinao

JMacalinao Active Member

[​IMG]

Logitech MX Master. Still trying to get used to it, but this is one beast of a wireless mouse. What I like about it is that it supports either Bluetooth or its Unifying dongle, can last for weeks, and that you can toggle between three paired devices. I use it on my workstation and my MBP.

hitme64 and jayparalejas like this.
  9. leninmac

leninmac PhilMUG Addict Member

Microsoft Arc for my PC, Magic Mouse for for my Mac.

hitme64 likes this.
  10. peppersauce

peppersauce Member

I am using Logitech G602 so far so good. feels comfortable on my hands with good battery life. you can use 1 or 2 batteries with it. you can re-program keys as well.

11. Kleithxx

Kleithxx Well-Known Member

Does anyone know where i can get Logitech Mx Anywhere 2 locally? Thanks!!

12. ronnel0918

ronnel0918 PhilMUG Addict Member

Thanks for the heads up. Will try the mice soon. :)

13. TheParameter

TheParameter Member

Bluetooth A4tech mouse

14. edricdude

edricdude Active Member

anyone else using third party wireless mouse have jumping, laggy problems on high sierra? I'm using it with my apple space grey keyboard

15. cybersniper

cybersniper Well-Known Member

^It's not the mouse bro... it's Bluetooth. If your mouse has dual connectivity - i.e. 2.4Ghz connector and Bluetooth, use the other one instead of Bluetooth and make sure you remove its bluetooth connectivity with/in your Mac.

16. enki_

enki_ Member

currently using Mi Mouse works great for both PC and Mac (it's a bluetooth and 2.4GHz RF mouse). Looks good too.

17. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

As you can see, this G603 is used a lot and almost fading in its glory...
    42750785_391346801402957_8633154615971414016_n.jpg

18. jologs

jologs Active Member