What are your latest gadgets?

Discussion in 'Other hardware discussions' started by loko__loko, Nov 8, 2008.

1. pctan1584

pctan1584 Well-Known Member

Is the power adapter 110 - 240vac?

2. raypin

raypin PhilMUG Addict Member

Mmm...it is 110 to 120 volts. Step up transformer needed.

3. Sunil_K

Sunil_K PhilMUG Addict Member

Storage much:
    D9EE36C4-494B-4DF6-A518-9990A0138A96.jpeg

OK Gugel, what will happen to me when my wife sees my credit card bill? :D
    D6B43FE6-BEB6-4E29-A4FA-5C682CBD25AB.jpeg

hitme64, Aargh, Provboy and 17 others like this.
  4. raypin

Mm...so, the Deebot N 79S worked so well that I ordered 2 more units from Amazon: 1 for the ground floor, 1 for the 2nd floor and 1 for the garage. I was like thinking, this thing takes so long so I might as well buy 2 more.

It was like.....one of those stupid IQ test questions in high school: if one robot vacuum takes 40 minutes to clean a room, how long would it take to clean the room with two more robot vacuums? I was like racking my brain for answers. Stupid test. Stupid question....so,I came up with like 15 seconds.....no, 27 minutes, no, can I call a friend?

:LOL:

I put my faith in the tech. Tested edge detection. It worked. Otherwise, the thing would have fallen 15 feet and crashed on the ground floor. And this thing can drive like a pro. Makes adjustments so it can slot itself to the charging station.....with pinpoint accuracy and with zero errors. Drives better than me or my driver. Tomorrow, I will let Deebot Trump drive me along Edsa. Jeezz.....another one to fire.....my driver.

:D

#6784 raypin, Dec 5, 2018 at 12:15 AM
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2018 at 4:49 AM
    JohannChua, psych0fr3ak, SE20 and 3 others like this.
  5. Aargh

Aargh Well-Known Member

How do you find the Nomad Base Station? Is it any good? Thanks

6. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

Anker makes some of the sturdier, better product accessories I know and I'm not even paid to say that about them...

Anywho, I got this from Amazon (twin buy with the Corsair Qi-enabled mouse pad) because you can't have enough USB-C hubs working at home, plus a 4K-HDMI adapter, plus 3 USB 3.0 slots, plus micro SD/SD card slot, all in a small package that is sure to join my other Anker products...

616Oq-zHx0L._SX679_.jpg
    Again, I'm not paid to say that...

7. xdeath010

xdeath010 Member

Apple mac mini,I5 .
    Less 70 percent from my company voucher!

Sunil_K likes this.
  8. Ejaxene

Ejaxene Well-Known Member

@hitme64 That looks like my QacQoc brand USB-C hub... I know heaps of Chinese made products get rebranded to heaps of different brands but not Anker...

[​IMG]

jayparalejas and hitme64 like this.
  9. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

product_24728_product_shots1_image.jpg product_24728_product_shots3_image.jpg product_24728_product_shots4_image.jpg
    I have a distinct feeling like @Sunil_K my wife is going to discover this purchase, but this is actually pretty cool...
    BentoStack Charge
    Organize Your Apple Gear & Keep It Charged with This Ingenious, Wireless Charging Box

10. raypin

Mm...whoah....perfect for traveling. Thanks for this. Credit card, where are you hiding?

:p

hitme64 likes this.