Wedding Videographers (?)

Discussion in 'Videographers' started by energizer_jc, Jan 6, 2012.

1. MG

MG Member

Hi AthanWylde - FS 700 for the slow motion

Hi greta87 - yup. i saw that. don't worry we will try our best next time to use license music.

2. greta87

greta87 PhilMUG Addict Member

thanks. & good luck on the business!

3. cHad

cHad Active Member

I'm on the lookout for a wedding videographer. Me and my fiance watched 4-5 videos of each videographer and find their key strengths and repeating styles. We think watching 5 of their works is enough for us to gauge if their style fits in what we want our videos to come out. We cannot tell them to switch their styles or point at the style of others; we want them to use their previous videos as references to make ours, tailored to what we want.

currently liking marvin barbarona's works.