web cam problem for my macbook white

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by luvkomacko, May 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvkomacko

luvkomacko Member

hi guys, i hope someone can help me with my problem, here it goes, when i turned on my mac the green light beside the built in web cam turned green, so when i want to use my web cam for chatting with my yahoo messenger the web cam turns on but it show only black it doesn't catch any video it only stays black. i log off from my ym then i tried my photo booth but it is still the same. i restarted my mac but the light is still there. can any one enlighten me with my problem?
    thanking you all in advance for the advance help that i will receive.

2. enuhski

enuhski Active Member

my boyfriend has the same problem. i dunno if it's a hardware defect. he just restarts the macbook to get rid of the problem. pero hassle pa rin tho :/

3. luvkomacko

luvkomacko Member

yeah its a big hassle, i already restarted my mac but it is sill the same.

4. luvkomacko

luvkomacko Member

problem solved, just turned off my mac for a few sec then the green light disappeared.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.