Vacuum Cleaner Thread

Discussion in 'General OT' started by yehey9, Feb 16, 2014.

1. volans

volans Member

3rd. 2nd gen is the S50

hitme64 likes this.
  2. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

Rustan’s has apparently stopped carrying Dyson vacuum cleaners, so says their marketing rep. Wonder why? Or maybe because their new product promotion is for Gorenje, though am not sure there are vacuum cleaners in their lineup.

I was suppose to ask for new filters for the Dyson but no one seems to know what happened to their display. To make things quite furious, I was shown the GE Vacuum Cleaner at a discounted price if I needed to buy one.

What’s happened to you Rustan’s?

3. ashtracer

ashtracer New Member

Take this with a grain of salt, but I just recently bought a Pure Cool and was told by the SA that Dyson in the Philippines has a new distributor and it's an SM partner so I guess that is why they're no longer available at Rustan's?

I was also told that replaceable items like filters can be bought at Dyson Century City Mall.

hitme64 likes this.
  4. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

No dice. No filters available now. Just ordered them so am expecting around 2-3 weeks.

5. zagu

zagu Well-Known Member

anyone tried the xiaomi wireless handhelv vacuum? stronger than dyson DAW. Looks nice with many accessories

6. ice

ice PhilMUG Addict Member

they look very good...

But I'm tempted to replace my Dyson with Philips SppedPro Max Aqua... it comes with a built in mop...

7. frequenzy

frequenzy Active Member

i have tried the display item at trinoma. it looks sleek but I don' think the suction power is stronger than our v8.