USB PD Car/Wall Chargers (single or multi port)

Discussion in 'Third-party Accessories' started by Invisigoth, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Invisigoth

Invisigoth Member

Just wanted to start a thread on USB PD chargers.

Personally I prefer multi port chargers so I only bring 1 charger with me to power my many devices.

I currently use 108W Pro USB-C PD Desktop Charger

[​IMG]

Its the only multi port charger that has the highest output power to nearly match the 96W of the Macbook Pro 16". It has the 18W for the iPad Pro and two USB ports for my iPhone and AirPods.

Although not 150W it somewhat "slow charges" my devices thus lengthening the useful battery life of my devices. Its smaller size makes it easier to move around.

I saw this 65W 4 Port 3C1A PD GaN Fast Charging Charger

[​IMG]
    What caught my eye is the number of USB-C ports which are 3. This charger's USB port layout would be perfect for Macbook, iPad, iPhone and AirPods native cables. Although I find the 65W total output a bit low for the devices that I have. Would be nice if it could output at 150W. Its smaller size makes it easier to move around.

2. Hero33

Hero33 PhilMUG Addict Member

I’m waiting for 5 port chargers, with 2 usb c PD and the rest usb A.

currently using an Anker 5 port with 1usb c and 4 usb A but finding most of my plugs turning into USB C.

3. jologs

jologs Active Member

^ I may have the same Anker charger as yours and I also need more USB-C PD ports.

4. Invisigoth

Invisigoth Member

While I was looking for a 100W USB PD car charger I came upon this 83W (65W USB PD & 18W QC3.0) from WOTOBE that can be found on both Shopee and Amazon.

USB-C port should fast charge iPhone, iPad mini, iPad, iPad Pro, MBA, MBP 13" and normal charge MBP 16"

USB-A port should normal charge iPhone & quick charge Android phones with Qualcomm chips.

I never heard of the brand so buyer's beware but they have rather high ratings and is labeled as "Amazon's Choice" so I am somewhat reassured.

[​IMG]

Here's another WOTOBEUS car charger that outputs PD 65W, PD 30W and QC 18W from Amazon

[​IMG]

5. Invisigoth

Invisigoth Member

Looking at WOTOBEUS brand I found a 130W wall charger with two ports that each has a max PD 100W, 3rd port PD 30W and USB-A port with QC3.0 30W. Would be awesome if total output was nearer to 200W.

Found it on Amazon and Alibaba

[​IMG]

[​IMG]