Upcoming Batman Movie

Discussion in 'Media and content' started by leninmac, May 17, 2019.

1. leninmac

leninmac PhilMUG Addict Member

2. Aargh

Aargh Well-Known Member

Looking forward to his body transformation! Lol
    He seriously needs to gain a lot of muscles to be Batman.

3. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

Robert Pattinson is a slob, refuses to take showers, doesn’t change his clothes and underwear, and never brushes his teeth, these according to TMZ.

So you will forgive me if I am not thrilled about him being the Caped Crusader. More like B.O.Man to me.

Sunil_K likes this.
  4. Sunil_K

Sunil_K PhilMUG Addict Member

5. mysterio

mysterio PhilMUG Addict Member

At least he has bats in his blood. :ROFLMAO:

As Matt Reeves' The Batman will be focusing more on Bruce's detective skills, his physique isn't expected to be Batfleck large. And remember Christian Bale? They are of similar build and look how well that went for him.

How old and smelly is that news? Twilight days? :p Although that means nothing in terms of what he will bring to the role (yes, he may bring body odor on set but that's beside the point :LOL:). But he's not the only actor not be in the best head space for personal hygiene, Matthew McConaughey, Julia Roberts, Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt have been known to be the same and they are some of the more notable actors in the business. Not to mention I doubt you could smell him if you watch any of his movies. :ROFLMAO:

RDJ : He's not on crack. THIS is on crack. :LOL:

[​IMG]

Again, last time I heard this news was when he and Kirsten Stewart broke up (maybe I saw it on TMZ LOL). It seems a lot of things thrown at Battinson (although it is currently fighting with Pattman) are from his Twilight years (not his twilight years but you get the point).

I'm currently on the wait and see list. Batman is such an iconic role and anyone cast to play him or any of his supporting cast is bound to get some flak upon announcement. Michael Keaton, Christian Bale and Ben Affleck know the feeling. As well as Heath Ledger who was hit by backlash when he was announced to play the Joker. And then people have nothing better to throw at him than Twilight. It was an important point in his career no doubt, but even Robert himself has tried to distance himself from the franchise. He has moved on to star in some good Indie films like Cosmopolis, The Rover, the Childhood of a Leader and The Lost City of Z. Cosmopolis earned RP the praise from the late notable film critic Roger Ebert for being perfectly cast in the role of a young billionaire (wink wink). But no official announcement yet, and Nicholas Hoult is said to have been in the running for the role as well. An article mentioned 5 actors who could play Batman other than RP and they are:

Richard Armitage (The Hobbit series)
    Anson Mount (Inhumans)
    Jeffrey Dean Morgan (The Walking Dead, played Thomas Wayne in BvS, was supposed to play Batman in Flashpoint movie)
    Charlie Cox (Daredevil)
    Oscar Isaac (X-Men : Apocalypse)

As long as they deliver a damn good story, I'd be happy. :D

6. mysterio

mysterio PhilMUG Addict Member

7. raypin

raypin PhilMUG Addict Member

Mm...this guy would make a better batman: