Unable to activate IPhone5s after hard reset plus difficulties of activating RSim.

Discussion in 'Jailbreak & iOS Hacks' started by xxpawwlin, Jan 4, 2016.

1. xxpawwlin

xxpawwlin New Member

Hello! I just recently did hard reset my phone due to slow performance without knowing that it needs to have a sim to activate the phone again. I can only use the phone thru RSim problem is, I haven't yet activated my RSim because I do not know how to. I am using RSim 5. Anyone who can help me with this especially activating a Japan locked phone thru RSim 5? Thank you!

And anyone here who has an idea how much does it cost to let the technician activate your phone through RSim or just basically let the technician fix the whole problem? From RSim activatiob to Phone activation aftet hard reset. I am from Davao so if you're able to help me, please contact me.

2. Fervish

Fervish Active Member

The only discussion here related to your query:
    http://www.philmug.ph/community/forums/jailbreak-ios-hacks.221/

bad_boy likes this.
  3. bad_boy

bad_boy Watching Your Language
    Staff Member

Thanks, Fervish :) This thread has been re-homed to a more-appropriate board.

xxpawwlin, why not consider having your unit permanently unlocked online?