The WINDOWS Thread (8,9,10 and beyond!)

Discussion in 'Third party hardware, software and accessories' started by Bluekaze, Sep 14, 2011.

1. raypin

raypin PhilMUG Addict Member

Mm…I ll roll the dice. Thanks.

2. Roman

Roman Let's hug it out!
    Staff Member

You rolled back to Windows 10 because there are software the "might not work" meaning you haven't experienced any problems yet but you still rolled back?

3. yoimrae

yoimrae Member

I don't want to take the risk since critical ang industrial software na minamanage ko. Better be safe than sorry.

4. Godfather

Godfather PhilMUG Addict Member

5. oj88

oj88 PhilMUG Addict Member

I run Windows 11 on Ryzen 3600. So far, so good. Still, that AMD patch would be welcome.

Godfather likes this.
  6. max_Moon

max_Moon Active Member

So I did a clean install of Windows 11 on my gaming rig. First couple of things that I did was to left-align the start button and taskbar shortcuts because of muscle memory and restore the old right-click context menu via registry edit since I need the app-specific context menu items to be readily selectable at all times.

W11 works fine except for a few issues with certain games and apps. Managed to find workarounds for most of them except for one game that wouldn't even launch anymore.

I wish the snap layouts can be edited like how it's done with the FancyZones Power Toy.

I enabled Memory Integrity (HVCI) in the Core Isolation (VBS) settings and I didn't notice any performance regression in my games with a 9th gen Intel Core CPU.