The New Logic Studio (July 2009 Release)

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by johannes, Jul 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johannes

johannes PhilMUG Chairman
    Staff Member Chairman

[​IMG]

The New Logic Studio

All things to all musicians.

Logic Studio is a complete set of professional applications that lets you write, record, edit, mix, and perform. It’s also the largest collection of modeled instruments, sampler instruments, effect plug-ins, and audio loops ever put in a single box. So it’s easy to get amazing sounds and amazing-sounding recordings. Now you can tackle any stage of your project yourself — without losing your inspiration along the way.

Logic Pro 9

Be a musician.
    Sound like an engineer.

You already know how to write great music. Logic Pro 9 streamlines the technical side of things, so you can record, edit, and mix it, too. Whether you work in a state-of-the-art studio or in your garage, now you can easily put the power of the most advanced tools to work for your projects. Tap into a huge collection of instruments, sounds, and loops for inspiration. Get set up and recording quickly. Perform complex edits in a fraction of the time. And mix down projects of any scale with full automation and surround capabilities. It’s a pro studio that’s not just for pros.

Plug-ins and Sounds

Logic Studio is loaded with spot-on models and gorgeous samples of the best gear ever — from the classic to the rare and obscure. You also get the most advanced, easy-to-use tools for manipulating those sounds or creating your own.

MainStage 2

Sound as great on stage as you do in the studio.

Love the sound you got on your recording? MainStage 2 makes it easy to bring all the same instruments and effects to the stage. You can even expand your show with live loops or prerecorded backing tracks. With the Mac as the core of your live rig, setup is faster, teardown is faster, and everything in between is more reliable. You can completely customize your layout, from the number, type, size, and color of the controls to the parameters they manipulate. And you can instantly assign onscreen controls to the faders, knobs, and switches on your hardware for hands-on control.

Soundtrack Pro 3

Sound, meet picture.

Whether you’re creating audio for a web video or a feature-length film, Soundtrack Pro 3 provides the perfect bridge to Final Cut Pro. The application is loaded with powerful tools that let you make precision edits, polish dialogue quickly, restore audio, create stunning sound effects, and mix in surround. And you can do it all in a single, streamlined interface that’s designed to help you fly through audio post production.

Production Utilities

A studio as big as your ambitions

The utility applications in Logic Studio let you re-create the acoustic profile of any space you like. Turn audio files into Apple Loops. Author everything from a quick demo disc to DDP files, professional premasters, and Red Book–standard CDs. And encode pristine audio and video in a full range of industry-standard formats.

Explore more at: http://www.apple.com/logicstudio/what-is/

2. essay

essay Active Member

definitely upgrading from L8!

3. mazingerph

mazingerph Member

same here! economically it's sound. it has enough sounds to get you going no matter what style of music you are involved in.

4. loopy

loopy Member

looks great, especially for guitarists. still 32-bit though and that's a disappointment considering snow leopard is around the corner...

5. angel_benet

angel_benet Active Member

it retails at the apple online store at P27k. i thought it would be more expensive, at first i was thinking maybe this was the price for an update, but it's the entire thing.

6. philpangandian

philpangandian Active Member

The price for an update is only P10,990, coming from Logic 8... I haven't fully maximize my Logic Studio yet, so I think I'll hold my update for maybe six more months...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.