The new 10.5" iPad Pro (2017)

Discussion in 'iPad' started by docnico, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Calhoun

Calhoun Active Member

Hi guys. I want to buy a new iPad Pro but I’m not thrilled with the cost of the 11-inch iPad Pro. Are there still stores where I can buy new old stock of the 10.5-inch iPad Pro? Thank you.

2. iSk8er

iSk8er Member

Hi! Can i ask where can i find the iFix Center’s here in the Philippines? Preferably in the Metro Manila Area. Thanks.

4p0se likes this.
  3. snipes

snipes Active Member

Worth it at these prices?

iPad Pro 10.5 2017
    64gb 28,500
    256gb 36,000

4. Calhoun

Calhoun Active Member

WiFi or cellular? Care to name where these iPad Pro 10.5 prices are available? :)

5. jorizh09

jorizh09 Member

My iPad 10.5 is also showing these white spots thing. :( I bought it sa PowerMac last March 2018 and my warranty is already expired.. Can I still have it replaced or repaired pa?

6. robbiembp

robbiembp Member

Anyone here having problems with their smart keyboard? Mine is not working when not connected to a stable WIFI connection.

Already tried searching the net for possible solutions. But none of the suggested options worked. I’m now considering getting 3rd party keyboards, but I can’t justify the cost of this smart keyboard if I can’t even use it properly for at least 2 years...

Need help here.

7. neldeles

neldeles Active Member

The WIFI issue's pretty strange.... but I have experienced issues with my Smart KB. Unfortunately no extended warranty yet given by Apple even if same design as the 9.7 and 12.9 inch ones. My sister and gf had theirs replaced for free by Apple. I'm on my second one alry btw (got it 2nd hand super cheap).

I had the logitech one before but it's too bulky unfortunately. I'm just hoping Apple rolls out extended warranties for these before I upgrade to a newer iPad lol.

robbiembp likes this.
  8. Lelouch

Lelouch Member

I bought an extra year of Apple care at BTB due to fear of my iPad breaking again I've had white spots appearing on two of my previously Replaced iPad. Now I'm facing another problem, my iPad is Bent I did not notice it earlier because it's wrapped in a hard case. Is bending covered with Apple care as well?

9. King

King Well-Known Member

Sadly, no. bending is not a manufacturer's defect.

That's the problem with cases. They may cause damage as they're not licensed by the manufacturer to prevent these misdeeds

10. rabby

rabby Well-Known Member

my iPad's battery needs replacement anyone here had their's replaced? mga magkano kaya? and where?