The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPod Touch' started by johannes, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Guerde

Guerde Member

The antenna lines on the back of my iPhone has a lot of marks. Any idea on how to remove these? I tried wiping it with cloth wet with alcohol but it doesn't work.

2. Aquapods

Aquapods Member

I'm not really sure but you can try cleaning it with an eraser.

3. magnus

magnus Active Member

marks from? any photos?

4. Guerde

Guerde Member

Will try when I get my hands on an eraser. haha.

I guess it's from my case (Spigen ultrahybrid) because there are horizontal lined marks, perfectly matching the antenna lines of my phone, on the case itself. I'll take pictures once I borrow another device with a decent camera. My iPad 3 can't take pics of my phone showing the marks. haha.

5. ChrisBelison

ChrisBelison Member

Finally moved on from my four-year relationship with the iPhone 4 16GB and finally got the iPhone 6 64GB. Whew! Hashtag sexy because it's still naked aka case-less :)

#3945 ChrisBelison, May 27, 2015
    Last edited: May 27, 2015
  6. chellai

chellai New Member

Just bought my Iphone 6 today at Beyond the Box centris. [emoji16]

7. magnus

magnus Active Member

nakaka stress yun bug na Phone turn off sa iOS. arabic message that will make your messaging app crash. on and off. i tried it and it works. LoL. hirap ifix.

8. denpacs

denpacs PhilMUG Addict Member

9. mongkee

mongkee PhilMUG Addict Member

For the past 2 months or so, I've experienced the same problem as you (erratic cellular signal, no data connection even if it says 3G/LTE) but only in my office (Malate). I also have an iPhone 6+ on iOS 8.3. I've been wanting to report it to smart but was just too lazy to do so. I even tried on other iPhones using my SIM and the problem still occured so I was convinced it was my account and/or smart's network in my work area that was the problem. then just last week, the problem disappeared. I now have strong LTE signal right here in my cubicle where I originally had the problem. I didn't have to do anything at all. As much as I am loyal to smart even if their cellular coverage and network quality is really bad a lot of times, their move to charge you for changing you SIM and number is really insulting to us subs. Just the same, thanks for sharing your experience. If I encounter that problem again, I now know what I can do to resolve it

10. bronzey

bronzey Member

Just got an iPhone 6+ 64GB Space Gray from Globe. I did receive a text message from them and I'm eligible to renew my contract for an iPhone6. Called last Thursday night and delivered the unit just this morning. Impressive. =)

11. derick8405

derick8405 Member

@bronzey

wow that was fast.

12. gonefishing8

gonefishing8 Member

That's strange. I replaced my SIM card twice and was never charged anything by smart.

13. kmau08

kmau08 Member

has anyone encountered this? my 6+ was 100% charged when i woke up it won't turn and battery was dead indicates 0% battery

14. jetan

jetan PhilMUG Addict Member

Smart charges 40 pesos per sim replaced. Check your billing if postpaid.

15. gonefishing8

gonefishing8 Member

Nothing and they told me they wouldn't charged me for SIM card replacement.

16. s2pid_kid

s2pid_kid Member

My iPhone 6 Plus from Lazada is eligible for a refund which I purchased back 12.12.14 sale. It is better to have this option than having them repair it.

Now its June already and 3 months from now the new 6s will be announced, I'll wait for it and this time I will buy my iPhone with local warranty so as not to get into these issues again.

Fervish likes this.
  17. Durrani

Durrani New Member

The iPhone 6 might be the bigger than any iPhone before it but it is a minnow when compared to the giant iPhone 6 Plus. The bigger a phone is the more expensive it is too, and the 6 Plus comes with a price tag that matches it's hefty dimensions. Both will play nice with the Apple watch of course.
    iPhone 6: Curved aluminium, gold or light/dark silver, 6.8mm thick, 129g
    iPhone 6 Plus: Curved aluminium, gold or light/dark silver 7.1mm thick, 172g
    The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus look identical. Their dimensions are different though. The iPhone 6 Plus is 2cm taller, 1cm wider and 2mm thicker though. Doesn't sound like much does it? When it comes to phones, though, it makes a huge difference..

18. red.amansec

red.amansec New Member

Finally after almost 5 years relationship with my iphone 4s 64gb got replaced by iphone 6 plus 128gb yesterday. Whew!

19. gonefishing8

gonefishing8 Member

Nice! iPhone 6s+ in a few months. [emoji106][emoji51]

20. sirbenski

sirbenski Member

Got my iPhone 6 Plus 64GB last Saturday! So happy I switched back to iOS!