The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPod Touch' started by johannes, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Simbadda

Simbadda Active Member

Any information you save in 1password is saved in a vault. You have three options to sync your data, and from there you can restore it to your app

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. denpacs

denpacs PhilMUG Addict Member

Glad it helped you in any other way. Always been a pleasure helping a fellow mugger. [emoji4]

3. toinkerz26

toinkerz26 Member

hey guys!

does your ip6+ gets warm when playing games (like coc)?

also, i noticed that my screen 'dims' all of a sudden when i'm playing for almost an hour (sometimes less). it goes about 10% darker. the auto-brightness option is already set to off. and nothing happens when adjust the brightness to max. so i turn it off for a minute and on again, then its back to normal. i'm currently using ios8.1

any thoughts?

thanks!

4. c26alfred

c26alfred Member

can anyone recommend me a good store that can offer cheap installment payment option with apple warranty? planning to get one before the end of the month

5. Rickrude

Rickrude Member

Try Beyond The Box...

6. iMigs

iMigs Member

Hi guys.

I noticed that my phone dies (batt empty) once it reaches around 8% to 7%-ish. Is that normal? Im still on iOS 8.1 though -- if that matters. Appreciate your inputs.

7. toinkerz26

toinkerz26 Member

doesn't happen on my ip6+. i'm using the same IOS also.

8. redtamayo

redtamayo Well-Known Member

why don;t you upgrade to 8.3?

9. Simbadda

Simbadda Active Member

this happens to me when watching movies. i have auto-brightness set to on, lighting conditons are the same. i'm running 8.4.

10. iMigs

iMigs Member

Because i do 'something' on my phone. I guess you know what i mean.

BTT, i think there is a tweak installed that made this bad behavior. My gf's iphone dies at 0% with the same iOS version. I'll update to 8.3 and see how it goes. Thanks!

11. toinkerz26

toinkerz26 Member

Does it also happen when auto-brightness is set to off? Kinda skeptic to upgrade.

12. bmint

bmint Member

Is it normal that iphone 6+ get easily warmer? i am not sure if it is warmer or hot....i never experienced that in my current iphone 4.

13. irispen

irispen Member

help!

suddenly, a moving vertical lines are showing on my camera, i dont think it has something to do with the hardware because both front and back are affected, similar to this: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6690943?start=0&tstart=0

EDIT: weird, this only happen when im inside my office - i think the lighting condition is affecting it (fluorescence light)

14. magnus

magnus Active Member

Is it normal that iphone 6+ get easily warmer?

Yes. it is pretty normal.

i am not sure if it is warmer or hot....i never experienced that in my current iphone 4.

coz your iP4 back is made of glass panel, iP6 is made of aluminum.

15. bmint

bmint Member

Oh thank u so much for reply.

I am not used to iphone 6 plus. sounds like iphone 4 is more durable and stable compared to iphone 6 plus. iphone 6 plus is a bit fragile. im not sure if it is worth it or regret buying it... anyone enlightened me? worried. tnx.

16. kidnidoc

kidnidoc Member

Just wondering... are any of the SMART iphone 6 and 6 plus users recently having network problems on their phone? my phone loses its network signal (No Service) every so often. So much so that i have had to either restart my phone or reset the network settings. Thanks for any input guys! Happy weekend... and Happy Mother's day too! :)

17. chrisgel

chrisgel Member

My girlfriend is always complaining about the same issue with smart. She's using an iphone 6. I, on the other hand, am using an ip6 and smart sim as well, and im not experiencing this problem.

18. magnus

magnus Active Member

update to latest OS and network upadate... if you will back read, brand new unit have those issues both smart and globe.

19. renee0108

renee0108 Member

Hi! I'm a Smart postpaid subsriber using iPhone 6 plus on iOS 8.3. I have the same issue since last week. My cellular signal is so erratic I have to restart my phone more than 10 times a day for me to have a cellular signal. Plus, I don't have any data connection at all. My data signal says LTE/3G but I cannot load anything from the internet/apps. My phone is just like an enlarged iPod touch now :(

I went to SMART, they gave me a new sim (btw, a sim replacement fee of P40 was charged to me, hello smart?!), but i still have the same issue. I also called the hotline but it's almost a week and all they're saying is that they have escalated the issue.

I am now suspecting that this may be a hardware issue. Has anyone with the same issue tried bringing their phone to the authorized service providers? They are very far away from my work and home so I couldn't bring my phone yet to them :(

20. prof_er

prof_er Well-Known Member

I think this is more of a network problem.