The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPod Touch' started by johannes, Sep 10, 2014.

1. darkgreen

darkgreen Active Member

Do you guys have LTE issues on your 6+? Every time I switch on the LTE, the data/internet will work for a few minutes then after a while the data/internet will disappear no 3G/LTE icon on the status bar. I only experience it when I'm in LTE mode but if I turn it off and leave it at 3G i don't encounter it. Is it because there's no LTE on my area? or something's wrong with my phone? I already updated it to the latest iOS.

2. MharDelaCruz

MharDelaCruz Active Member

@darkgreen are you on SMART Network?

3. darkgreen

darkgreen Active Member

@mhardelacruz. Nope i'm using globe. But my phone is open line.

4. gonefishing8

gonefishing8 Member

Are you experiencing that only in a particular area?

5. Scubarbz

Scubarbz New Member

Hi guys i just got an iphone 6 and i was wondering if its normal that the unit gets hot while charging? And when i used facebook running LTE it gets noticeably hot. I dont get that with my iphone 4s.

6. aris_garcia_09

Hi guys! Just tried the ollo clip for the ip6+ earlier at btb and I've noticed na hindi sya fit sa phone and hirap iikot and gamitin. Do you have an alternative lens just like ollo?

7. raze19

raze19 Active Member

I think that's normal when you're browsing and LTE is on. Mine does not get hot while charging unless I am using it extensively while its plugged in.

8. Scubarbz

Scubarbz New Member

Everythings working well now. Apparently it has something to do with the OS. When i got the unit it was running 8.1. I updated it to the recent OS 8.3 heating problems are gone and battery life has tremendously improved. Now im a happy Apple camper :redface:

9. FrenzyBanana

FrenzyBanana Member

Okay lang ba iphone6 plus sa lalake?
    Kailangan ba naka bag palagi sa pang araw araw?

10. macsurge730

macsurge730 PhilMUG Addict Member

I always wear jogger pants. It fits in my pocket even when driving. I use Tech21 case and still the phone fits my pocket. When I wear different shorts or pants that have not so good pockets, I always bring small sling bag. I put both my phone and wallet in.

#3890 macsurge730, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
  11. ed887

ed887 Member

Anyone noticed the "Time since last full charge" resets before it reaches to a 100%?

12. jedherrera

jedherrera New Member

Even though no receipt they will accept the unit for repair? I also bought my iPhone 6 from a Globe subscriber who got his unit after rolling his plan. I was wondering just in case I have issues with it, can I avail of the local warranty?

13. Fervish

Fervish Active Member

Other service centers don't require receipts. Just make sure you know the icloud account that was used to activate that iphone. [emoji41]

14. shootertwist

shootertwist PhilMUG Addict Member

depends on your jeans... i wear straight cut levis and giordano jeans and it fits my left side pocket with room to spare. i was coming from an iphone 6 and switched to the 6+, glad i did :) have this phone since November and no bending etc even if it's always in my front pocket :)

15. mykc

mykc Member

Guys quick question, do you use 1password app on your iPhone? Is it safe/secure? Knowing that you put all your personal info in one place.

16. macsurge730

macsurge730 PhilMUG Addict Member

Yes, I am using that, a very helpful app for me. I think it is safe and secure to use.

17. mykc

mykc Member

What do you guys think is the safest way to backup the files? Before with my BB, I use USB software to backup then file is encrypted and saved in my desktop..

I'm just a bit worried that it might be compromised, since all of your personal info are there.. Including credit card, bank, logins, etc..

18. denpacs

denpacs PhilMUG Addict Member

Afaik, you always have this option to encrypt your backup using itunes. [emoji4]

[​IMG]

19. iAmMichael05

iAmMichael05 Active Member

Thank you so much for pointing this out! You are awesome! I've been thinking if there's any way to backup health data and account passwords because everytime I will restore my iPhone, I'm going through the cycle of entering all my account passwords manually and getting sad because my health data are gone. :))

Again, thank you so much! :)

20. mykc

mykc Member

Is there a separate way to encrypt and backup specific app including the files inside like the 1Password? If yes, how and how to restore?