the iPhone 6/6s and 6+/6s+ case thread

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by penmanila, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Dasher

Dasher Member

I was thinking if we can buy cases there... Hahaha! Why won't they let us in were Globe subscribers too! :)

2. Dasher

Dasher Member

They have Defender na?

3. blaziiing

blaziiing Member

Thanks @angelwings_hk and @dasher for the clarification haha but not interested din sa otterbox, maybe after a year na lang. Review says hindi daw perfect yung fit nung cases especially yung defender parang binase daw sa mock up design na hindi pa yung final released unit.

4. Dasher

Dasher Member

Me too! I don't have plans of getting the OtterBox. Ballistic, UAG or the THULE X3 is a good choice. I'm waiting for the LifeProof Nuud for the 6+

5. blaziiing

blaziiing Member

Please post your case once you get it! Medyo not keen on getting the UAG kasi ang rugged masyado for a girly girl like me HAHA might be getting the Speck CandyShell Grip tomorrow and will wait for the Solace Element case.

6. Kleithxx

Kleithxx PhilMUG Addict Member

I was thinking the same thing but I really want the case so I ordered the orange one. Feels and looks amazing. :)

7. angelwings_hk

angelwings_hk Member

@Dasher in SM Aura they do. Not sure if all their branches have it.

Any reviews on the Tech21 Tactical case?

8. shaft

shaft Well-Known Member

No it doesn't w/mine also. See the wifi and signal upper left.
    [​IMG]

9. suigeneris

suigeneris Well-Known Member

Dahil atat ako and couldn't wait for the arrival of my elements case, bought this from suking Cellphone tiangge shop in prep for when I get my phone later.

[​IMG]

[emoji16]

10. starscream

starscream Member

Have you tried the field test?

*3001#12345#*

and speed test app? if in case you are going to do a test please do post screenshots here. I'm eyeing the neo hybrid metal version but peeps from macrumors seems to have encountered a bit of degradation in their signal.

Thanks a lot!

11. ponpon

ponpon Active Member

Nice case! What brand is this and where did you get it? TIA

Is there a screen protector (film or glass) that covers the entire front screen of the iP6 (or is this even possible?)? So far i've only seen SPs that cover the part just before the curve on the screen. Looks like I'll have my iP6's screen bare instead of having an SP that does not cover the entire glass that ruins the looks of the phone.

12. extremebluemagic

extremebluemagic Well-Known Member

Wow very nice and very smooth transaction with Tekki Hub... UAG iPhone 6+ Black/Scout...

Thank you Tekki Hub...

but before that...my friend who ordered the case from Tekki wrongly ordered for the iPhone 6 instead of 6+...when I learnt this, the case was already in the hand of LBC hehehe....

Good thing Tekki always answer my FB PM and when I informed Tekki that my friend already ordered the case, Tekki told me he ordered for the 6 and Tekki even asked are you sure??? Coz Tekki don’t know yet that the one who’s ordering was my friend.
    So I asked Tekki what’s the best solution to my problem…Tekki immediately responded and gave his/her schedule for today (13.11.14) to replace the case from 6 to 6+…

Now the case was in the hands of my friend who is living Manila today to go back here in Kingdom of Bahrain…

13. blaziiing

blaziiing Member

hello! where did you order your elements case? :)

14. suigeneris

suigeneris Well-Known Member

A friend is buying it in the US and bringing it with her when she comes back

15. macsurge730

macsurge730 PhilMUG Addict Member

Just got it from a CDrKing when I bought a flash drive yesterday. 60.00 pesos lang kasi kaya binili ko... ;) No Screen protectors. I might not use screen protector for the iPhone 6. I check my 5s with glass tempered, still no scratches, so I realize that I am not that careless in using the touch screen phones.

16. ponpon

ponpon Active Member

Thanks - will try to get one tomorrow after claiming my unit. It looks even better compared to my Laut Lume which sells @950PhP. :)

How's the fit BTW? Does it solve the protruding camera issue? TIA

17. sabaw

sabaw Member

Do you guys think those 1400+ cases are worth it or really, just get a cheapo case at your suking tindahan (60 to 300 pesos)?

18. blaziiing

blaziiing Member

Nakakatakot kasi bendgate and cracked screen. Search lang #bendgate sa Instagram nakakaparanoid na. Better invest na sa case, ano naman ang 1400+ mo compared sa halos 50k mo na device kung masira hehe

Just my two cents :p

19. Sunil_K

Sunil_K PhilMUG Addict Member

I agree with blaziiing. If one can spend almost 50k on a smartphone, you can at least buy a proper case for it.

20. sabaw

sabaw Member

Well yeah youre right t hough i was more of implying on those thin slim cases that arent really that tough. I mean theyre good to prevent nicks and bumps but i doubt they can really prevent huge damaging force