The iPhone 5s

Discussion in 'iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Apple Watch' started by johannes, Sep 20, 2013.

1. bmt25

bmt25 New Member

alam ko sir pwede lang ma off cellular data.

2. sem_rs

sem_rs Member

Meron pa kya available na 4s at least 16gig

3. bmt25

bmt25 New Member

My parallax effects sometimes dont work. Should I be worried?

4. lmd052300

lmd052300 Member

Turn off reduce motion on accessibility

5. bmt25

bmt25 New Member

It was always off. Sometimes my icon foesnt move but when i lock and unlock the phone itll work again

6. sem_rs

sem_rs Member

sir which network offer the best plan but wilth least monthly charges for 5s?

7. glennba27

glennba27 Active Member

Thanks to the new iPhone 5s ad, I learned that heart rate monitor apps exist for the iPhone. :p

8. arkiroms

arkiroms Member

And thanks to you I learned the same thing also. LOL ;)

9. erizevet

erizevet Member

hi, has anyone experience frequent loading of appstore displaying "we chat" when browsing in safari.. It is really annoying..

10. denpacs

denpacs PhilMUG Addict Member

^ Yup, just noticed it a minute ago. I think the website owners should take a look at this. It's like more of an automatic open of the appstore, specifically "we chat", when you open their website.

11. funcityboy

funcityboy Active Member

^

experienced that also a couple of times yesterday while browsing... :confused:

12. whitemug

whitemug Member

recently i encountered my 5s suddenly shutting down when my battery hits 20%. this has been going on for a week now, but since i started using this phone back in jan this year, this is the first time something like this happened.

i already have an existing battery app (battery doctor) that i use regularly to help maintain my battery, but it seems that it hasn't done much to remedy the problem. after charging, it always states that my battery in is good health.

is this a common problem, and if so what can be done to fix it? im under a corp contract with smart for this unit - you think i can get a replacement unit if this is a hardware problem already?

13. lmd052300

lmd052300 Member

Try this
    http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/osxdaily/~3/honTW16TaAA/
    Hth

14. whitemug

whitemug Member

thanks for that link!

the problem i have with the first option (drain to 0%), is that since the phone already automatically shuts off once it hits 20%, then there is no way for me to drain it all the way down to 0%. when i try to turn it on after the display goes blank, screen shows the battery icon telling me to plug the unit in to charge it. and so i can't completely drain the battery anymore.

i'll probably go with option 2 then, eh? i'll let you know how that turns out. thanks again!

15. Netskipper

Netskipper PhilMUG Addict Member

@whitemug I experienced your problem ironically when I used the battery doctor app i suspect these battery doctor apps messes the % to make it appear you have extended battery life. Try to remove the app, calibrate the battery by draining the battery until it turna off then fully charge to 100% then see if it improves.

16. sem_rs

sem_rs Member

Is there a store(except telcos) that offers 24 months 0% for iphone?

17. Sunil_K

Sunil_K PhilMUG Addict Member

^i'm not sure but you can try beyond the box. If not 24mos maybe 12?

18. magkono

magkono Member

hey guys, so my power button feels like it sunk...though it still works... im kind of OC and i dont like the feeling. haha anyway i can have this fixed? Bought it abroad so i doub i can go to globe or smart? first time this happened to me, since my 1st gen iphone, so im really bothered with the feeling. thanks guys! :)

19. Xotigu

Xotigu Active Member

^ my iphone 5 also has that sunk power button before and I'm also OC about it(I even compared it with my officemate & friends and they always say "ang arte mo",lol ) good thing I upgraded to 5s now.
    If it's working normally, I think they will not accept it for repair. Unless it is still within the 7-day replacement.

20. Jess

Jess PhilMUG Addict Member

living up to my username. :p

[​IMG]