The iPhone 5c

Discussion in 'iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Apple Watch' started by johannes, Sep 20, 2013.

1. cholale

cholale Member

Just got a 5c, loving it so far, you guys are right! :)

2. ice

ice PhilMUG Addict Member

3. jetan

jetan PhilMUG Addict Member

4. PpCcLl

PpCcLl New Member

Hmmm.. Saan kaya nakakabili ng Tempered Screen Glass Protector ng iPhone 5c? Mas preferred ko yung branded.. Thanks Guyz!

5. macsurge730

macsurge730 Well-Known Member

Beyond the Box and Applewerkz. Google mo na lang kung saan branch malapit sayo.

6. ann jersey

ann jersey Well-Known Member

I think iPhone 5/5s and 5c have the same screen sizes meaning same screen protector as well.

7. jcruze057

jcruze057 Member

is this ibeacon capable?

8. cholale

cholale Member

Bought the tech21 impact shield for iphone 5 for my 5c fit naman siya since they have the same screen size

9. ganthet

ganthet New Member

Would anyone know where I can still find a new iphone 5c 16gb here in the Philippines? Somewhere around 20k-24k even if purchasing with a credit card.

10. suigeneris

suigeneris Well-Known Member

Try Apple Resellers. They still sell the iPhone 5c.

11. ganthet

ganthet New Member

Thanks. I have actually tried them already, but all they have remaining are the 8gb model. Even the ph apple store only has the 8gb left. I'm looking for a store or reliable online seller that would have the phone at the price range I mentioned earlier. Kimstore's price totals to about 26k if you pay by credit card. That's why I'm looking for other stores to purchase from.

12. suigeneris

Did you try Lazada or CMK?

Edit: just saw CMK website. They sell only the 8GB din pala

13. ganthet

ganthet New Member

Thanks for the info. I actually don't know what CMK is. But it seems 8gb nalang din pala like you mentioned.

I checked lazada na rin, meron ako nakita pero walang charger na included ung binibenta. I'm not sure why. Pero yung price nya is parang brand new. So I'm not sure kung bakit walang charger kung brand new.

There is something cheaper there, 16k if I recall correctly, pero it says Imported. I'm also not sure what that means. Baka hndi pa unlocked or something.

14. suigeneris

I think "imported" means that it wasn't locally sourced but came from other countries. If that's the case then it is most probably unlocked but warranty might be an issue since iPhone warranty is only for countries where there are apple stores. In the Philippines, only those factory unlocked and bought from telcos or apple authorized resellers will be honored by local resellers.

15. waltherp22

waltherp22 Member

My 5c doesn't want to upgrade to iOS 8.1.1. I tried hard reset still doesn't want to upgrade. It is stuck in the agreement page. I kept on pressing agree but it doesn't want to continue

16. jetan

jetan PhilMUG Addict Member

do a restore via itunes and update it from there.

17. waltherp22

waltherp22 Member

OK thanks

18. icebreaker08

icebreaker08 New Member

What was the problem on the last unit that the last seller gave you? Warranty was found out to be expired too? And saw from another thread you bought at AJT XS Max. How's your unit so far? Planning to buy from them or I studio tomorrow. Tempted to buy the 512xs Max in AJT but with some doubts coz it's only 74k price way below the SRP of SG/hk/PHl thank you mam! Scared to buy a resealed unit lol