The iPhone 5c

Discussion in 'iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Apple Watch' started by johannes, Sep 20, 2013.

1. AthanWylde

AthanWylde Active Member

Bakit naman?

2. ann jersey

ann jersey Well-Known Member

I dont know, gadget itch I guess. Will find another gadget to buy. I love the feeling of excitement of opening a new gadget or even just accessories.

3. pels_17

pels_17 Well-Known Member

Got a new case, my favorite since the iPhone 3G days, the Switcheasy Colors.
    [​IMG]

4. Don Pao

Don Pao Well-Known Member

Annjersey why sell it right away? Sayang.

5. Jess

Jess PhilMUG Addict Member

It doesn't add up. If you are DBGadgets why would you sell something that will be priced at 29k in December at 26K today? Last time i check they are not into charity.
    Kimstore is selking it at around 28K, last time i check Kimstore never sell something below the would be price of a soon to be released (official) gadget.

6. oldtimer

oldtimer Active Member

Kimstore has the 16GB 5c are 27++K now.

7. Don Pao

Don Pao Well-Known Member

@oldtimer if i see her ads corectly price drop last night 25,980 pesos for 5c 16gb

8. macsurge730

macsurge730 PhilMUG Addict Member

Wow! ;) you must be looking for another... 5s gold as you posted in other thread? ;)

9. benzng

benzng Well-Known Member

I get that a few times. I sold my iphone 5 after a few weeks and switched to android! hehehe, now i'm looking into the 5s. :)

10. ann jersey

I like this before but I stopped using it because it keeps on pushing the home button by itself everytime its on my bag.

11. ann jersey

Its just like my iPhone 5 inside thats why I did not feel that I changed phone. I still have my iPhone 5 set up the way it is the last time I used it, feeling like going back to it instead until I find another phone to buy hehe. Although I like the built of the 5c & its home button. :-D

12. ann jersey

Will get that soon but definitely not through the local grey market.. their prices for gold are unreasonable. I'm not in the rush for the gold, I just feel I still have to have an iPhone as a back up phone. I will not change my main phone which is the htc bs because it really helps me on my everyday needs.

This has been my thing lately. Instead of going to the parlor, buying shoes, bags or clothes.. I buy phones hehehe. The 5c is my 11th phone for this year.. I really need to see a doctor.. tsk tsk. :-D

13. portgasDace

portgasDace Account Suspended
    ERASED FROM EXISTENCE

really 11th?? mine only the 5th for the NOTE 3. grabe can you name all 11?

14. Jess

Jess PhilMUG Addict Member

You are fine. If what you are changing that often is your husband then that is the time to see the doctor. :p

15. ann jersey

@portgasDace, BB 9810, BB 9200, BB Z10, S4, HTC One, HTC One dual sim, HTC BS, iPhone 5 32g Black, iPhone 5 32gb White, Alcatel Soleil, Nokia Asha 501, iPhone 5c.. wait thats 12th besides the my old Samsung Punch & Nokia 100 that I gave away hehehe. This is just for this year, oh my its getting worst. Started since I was in college but I make it a downgrade everytime I dont have a budget as long as I can change my phone hehe. Sometimes changing the wallpaper or case helps, for a moment, hahaha.

@human torch, you have a point. Maybe this is the reason why my hubby let me go on with this, because he is afraid its him I might change hehehehe.

16. ann jersey

[​IMG]
    I honestly think that it looks hot.. :)

17. portgasDace

ERASED FROM EXISTENCE

wow. quite a lot 2 versions of the same phone.

the Z30 is coming out gonna get one too?

18. ann jersey

Z30? Definitely not. Stopped at z10.. The lack of apps for os10 is the reason why I stopped patronizing them. A lot of 2 versions? Nah. For the iPhone 5, the reason I replaced it is mainly because of a broken power button. The htc one single to dual sim? I had an additional line & I still want to stick with htc one thats why I got a dual sim instead hehehe. I just sell my phones everytime I want a new one.

19. portgasDace

ERASED FROM EXISTENCE

same here. what's left now with me is the iPhone 5, NOTE 3, NOKIA 301, BB9320.

still hunting for a N5110i.

20. Dekra

Dekra PhilMUG Addict Member