The Headphones / In-Ear Monitors Thread (Merged)

Discussion in 'Musicians and DJs' started by macxchange, Mar 14, 2007.

1. SE20

SE20 PhilMUG Addict Member

I'm not sure there is that big an improvement from your QC35II to the 700. In some aspects the QC35II is better.

I couldn't consider the 700, for the same reason I wouldn't get the Sony WH-1000XM3 - they clamp a bit too tightly, and are hotter, than, say, the QC35II. I've tried the latter and I could wear that for hours, as you seem to do.

For long meetings, I'm fine with using my Alessandros for sound output (they're modified Grados), as they are very light and not hot. Or my Roomjoy wireless earbuds. For sound input I use a mounted USB condenser microphone - which I find better than any headset for sound input.

wewen17 likes this.
  2. King

King PhilMUG Addict Member

Is Sony WH-1000XM4 worth a purchase? Will use it for Facetime Audio calls.