The Headphones / In-Ear Monitors Thread (Merged)

Discussion in 'Musicians and DJs' started by macxchange, Mar 14, 2007.

1. raypin

raypin PhilMUG Addict Member

2. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

BF bagsak presyo deals today see a whole lot of headphones and earphones on 50-75% off regular prices on Amazon Prime, Best Buy, Target and eBay. Took about 10 different branded wired earphones ranging from as low as $2.29 to $5.49 for next day delivery and saved nearly $350 dollars on regular prices. Prized of this bunch are the Skullcandy Ink’d and Smokin’ Buds.

raypin likes this.
  3. ianthensome

ianthensome Member

I'm not sure where to post and haven't really seen this anywhere, but do you guys know a good turntable/vinyl player brand for a newbie? There's not a lot of choices here in Manila and I've only seen the Motorino MK III from Satchmi at around Php 8,499. Would any of you guys know if it's any good?

There's also Audio Technica turntables from Lazada but I'm not sure I want to buy it online.

4. raypin

Mm...go to Egghead Audiohub. They sell vinyl equipment. Brand: Pro-ject.

5. ianthensome

ianthensome Member

Thanks! Quickly checked their Lazada store and have one Audio Technica. Maybe there's more in store.

6. raypin

Mm...message them through facebook /messenger for availability.

#4006 raypin, Dec 5, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
    ianthensome likes this.
  7. chorizo

chorizo Member

Makati cinema square basement has a lot of choices. APstore in FB has a lot of resellers too.

ianthensome likes this.