The Fujifilm X-Series camera thread

Discussion in 'Photographers' started by cutegel007, Jan 5, 2012.

1. murmurr

murmurr Member

Just wondering if anyone had an experience using the new X-T100, its a new entry level of Fujifilm.

2. Leeger

Leeger Active Member

It’s a decent entry level mirrorless camera. Better than the xa5 because it has a viewfinder. But I’m still leaning towards the xt20.

3. danielg

danielg Well-Known Member

If you can swing the budget get the X-t20 or X-E3

4. Leeger

Leeger Active Member

X-T3 rumors are pouring in. But the most exciting news is that it will be cheaper than the X-T2 when it launched!!

5. legato

legato Member

[​IMG]DSCF4557 by legato888, on Flickr

Recently got an original banged up 1984 Tokai Strat.

Thanks to the Sony Full Frame Mirrorless, seems people are letting go of their Fuji X systems and got a barely used X100F.

Fun stuff!

danielg likes this.
  6. gravija_flare

gravija_flare Active Member

yeah, and they need to lower the pricing of all their previous models and lenses! ;)

7. Leeger

Leeger Active Member

I recently got a 10-24mm lens. I was initially waiting for the 8-16mm but as soon as I learned the price I changed my mind. Hahaha. I’ll probably stick with my current camera, the X-T20. I rather buy a new lens than a new body.

8. ice

ice PhilMUG Addict Member

Leeger likes this.
  9. Leeger

Leeger Active Member

The X-T3 at $1500 body only is a great buy! People will still complain about it not having IBIS though which I do understand. They added so much video capabilities on the X-T3 yet did not add one of the most requested feature which is IBIS. I don't think it has something to do with IBIS having to add extra weight and size on the camera because Sony has IBIS on most of it's camera and it's really not significantly bigger or heavier than the X-T3. I'm guessing it more of a business strategy of having a separate model with a focus on video (X-H1).

10. justinferreros

Just got into Photography and Fuji System. Just wanna know if there is a good alternative for Lightroom for macs?

11. legato

legato Member