Thank you Digital Hub!

Discussion in 'Digital Hub' started by mickoboo, Jul 27, 2011.

1. shaft

shaft Well-Known Member

Thank you Digital Hub Shangrila for the Boostcase and lightning cable

2. jay25

jay25 Member

Thanks again! for the iPad! :)

3. meeyai

meeyai New Member

Same question also Sir Charlie. I emailed BTB and got a reply however when I was checking on both websites it showed that slightly affordable from DH, that's without the philmugger discount. SO, I am not sure now whether I need to contact DH separately and/or the price/s given was already discounted or if so, whether discount fr DH will be better.

4. gorgeous lyn

gorgeous lyn Member

Thank you Digital Walker Trinoma. Got my S4 case replaced.

5. joogieman

joogieman Member

Hi everyone... just wanna ask whats the fastest way to contact sir charlie... normally i qould email him and hed reply...

Im interested in buying a new rmbp13inch...

Mine got stolen yesterday when i was having breakfast @mcdo centris(Yes the famous jessy mendiola branch) bukas kotse modus ...stay safe everyone happy friday the 13th

6. joogieman

joogieman Member

Thank you charlie maam danica...

Just got the 13inch rmbp at a very sweet price... thankyou

7. mickoboo

mickoboo Member

Thanks to Digital Walker Abreeza Davao for my Ipad Air order! Special thanks to Poly who had been so accommodating!

8. missbebz

missbebz Member

Do Digital Walker stores sell Micro SD as well? May discount pa rin ba sa PhilMug members?

9. mariow08

mariow08 Member

I got my Retina Macbook Pro 13 from DH Burgos Circle Forbestown this week and it was such a hassle-free transaction, so I'd also like to show my appreciation to Digital Hub for their great service. It's a shame though, if I'd known that there was a promo in Beyond the Box stores and not DH stores, I'd have bought from there instead LOL. (From what I understand, DH and BTB are under the same management)

10. mariow08

mariow08 Member

Update:
    I tried e-mailing BTB if I was eligible for the promo even if I bought my Macbook from DH and it turns out that I was! I went to their Rockwell branch and I won 500 pesos of store credit that I used to buy a sleeve for my laptop. Lucky!

11. potpot2

potpot2 PhilMUG Addict Member

Bought another iphone 5s earlier today and was pleasantly surprised that there is a promo wherein i have to pick from a fishball an ang-paw. Got a free momax powerbank for free!
    Thank you BTB!

12. briofreez

briofreez Member

Thank you Digital Hub for an AppleCare PP for my Macbook Pro!

13. zoo101

zoo101 Well-Known Member

Just got a MBA 11" and the ACME Sleeves (50% off!!!!). Thank you to Miss Danica and Miss Tina (DW/DH Market Market) for the help and pointing me to the best case for this MBA :) ---> just two of the many reasons why i have stayed loyal to DW/DH/BTB where the service is just amazing whether your paying in cash, endless-months of installment or availing of an item on sale.

and of course to Sir Charlie who has showered us PhilMugger's with unbelievable discounts :)

14. zeta

zeta Member

Many thanks to BTB Rockwell for my BTO MBA 13.

15. phantomdain

phantomdain New Member

Just got my awesome mbp purchased today at Digital Hub Market Market. Not just that the ambiance were awesome and neat, the staffs are pretty helpful too and will guide you through explaining all the ups and downs of what you are going to purchase. This has been my favorite store whenever I'm on the hunt for Apple gadgets and accessories as they thrown in discount for cash transaction. They are consistently "Awesome" and by far the best apple reseller in the country. More power!

16. thearmand

thearmand New Member

I'm getting an MBA 11 inch from the Rockwell branch this weekend and I'm pleased to see all the good reviews for BTB/DH. Power Mac is actually much closer to my place but I've read the feedback and I'll stick with trying out BTB.

17. Nightskye

Nightskye Active Member

Got an Ipad Mini Retina wifi + cellular last monday at DH Pioneer. Thanks for the promo! Also thank you Abet and Danica for accomodating my email and reservation. :)

18. aris_garcia_09

Sad to say that service in rockwell branch is better than ermita branch. Or is it because of my attire? ermita branch didn't accommodate me that well.

19. aris_garcia_09

50% off on Acme sleeve?

20. serbesaboy

serbesaboy New Member

Just want to express my gratitude to Ms. Danica and DH Market for accommodating me throughout the whole process. Thank you very much for going the extra mile just to have my unit delivered on time. Many thanks and more power!