Thank you Digital Hub!

Discussion in 'Digital Hub' started by mickoboo, Jul 27, 2011.

1. kakabels

kakabels New Member

got a 2.8 ghz macbook pro a while ago. thanks digital hub for another hassle free transaction! :)

2. calimaki

calimaki New Member

I got my Ipad2 64gb wifi+3g, an Apple Smart Cover, a Speck Smart Shell Back Cover, and a Klia SGuard shield the other day. Had the shield and front and back covers installed in the shop. Thank you, Charlie! A very big thank you to your staff too - very accommodating, very pleasant. I'll make Digital Hub a regular must-go-to place from now on :)

3. graphic_events

graphic_events New Member

Thank you Digital Hub Il Terazzo for a smooth transaction for our iPad. Rest assure that it we will highly recommend and will get more of our MAC needs from your store .....pretty soon!
    More power and all the best! Keep up the good service c",).............. c",)

4. lex libris

lex libris Member

Thanks Charlie and team for the best-priced Macbook Air! Keep up the good service (plus the good price) and we'll keep coming back! Cheers to you!

5. mspink19

mspink19 New Member

I requested to pick up my ipod touch in Digital Walker, Trinoma but Ms Janine said there are no longer stocks there and I could just get it in Il Terazzo. Fortunately, they were so kind to transfer the unit to Trinoma. However, I wasn't able to make it clear with Ms Janine that I'd be getting a white one so she sent a black unit. But the staff were really nice and said I should just go to Digital Hub in Il Terazzo, giving us directions and all.

So I still ended up getting the ipod in Il Terazzo. :)) Really thankful for their effort in trying to make it easy for me to pick up :)

Thanks Digital Hub! :D

6. auron

auron Member

Hi Charlie ,

I am planing to buy an iPad 2 on the last week of January can send me a Pm for the prices
    thanks..

7. matthewtatco

matthewtatco New Member

Guys, can you help me get prices for A MacBook Air 11 inch 64 GB? Thanks

8. xpwahaha

xpwahaha New Member

<3

This is a really super late post. I was able to buy a ipod touch 4th gen 8gb with a discount from sir charlie last december 20 something xD Thank you~ Sir Charlie responded to my multiple questions and emails xD And the people at digital hub are really friendly. xD I'm surely going to buy another apple product from digital hub :D

9. cool_breeze

cool_breeze New Member

I got my Ipad2 wifi 16 gig a while ago at Digital Hub Galleria. It was hassle free and the staff are so accommodating... :) Thank you Sir Charlie and Sir Gerald for the deal that you gave me. Great staff you have there.... :) I would definitely go back... :) One Happy and satisfied customer here....:)

10. mysterio

mysterio PhilMUG Addict Member

Got a Tenba Shootout Sling for 50% off at Digital Walker. Awesome deal! :)

11. kinderlola

kinderlola Member

thanks for the deal on my new mba, sir charlie! as always :)

12. prof_er

prof_er Well-Known Member

Hi sir charlie, im eric of pampanga. Can you send me price of your ipad2 16gig 3g+wifi?

13. alley_chip

alley_chip New Member

Thank you digital hub I'm now enjoying my ipad2!,,:D

Thanks gerald and Janine!!

More power to digital hub!

14. himuramaki

himuramaki Member

just bought myself my 1st ever MacBook Air! so sleek... thanks again DH.

15. lenfranz

lenfranz New Member

Hello Digital Hub and all philmug members. I am just a new member having recently purchased an ipad. I am itching to purchase an mbp 13 and was wondering if I can avail of the philmug discount at DH even if i am just classified as a "lurker". Does DH you also give discounts for credit card deferred payment purchases or just for cash purchases? If so, how much po ang discount?

TIA for your help.

16. jjasminej

jjasminej New Member

Hi Larren,

Digital Hub offers 24mos-0% interest too on Citibank Card Holders. :)

17. goddessella

goddessella Member

just awaiting reply from sir charlie and his staff! i'm excited to upgrade to a macbook pro!

i've been loyally buying from him since 2008 pa yata or 2009. the service is exceptional! :D

18. joelsky

joelsky Member

Thanks to my brand new MBP Charlie and Digital Hub Vmall :)

19. joefcorrea

joefcorrea New Member

Hi Sir Charlie,

Thanks for accommodating my defective Ipod touch 4gen. @ Digital Hub ermita. I just had it last Dec 2011 from the same store. Just want to follow up its replacement since it was almost 30days when I surrendered it to ermita branch. They said to me that it will take more days because its been hold in custom.

I miss my ipod touch so much. Hope you can do something about it or I'll just wait..wait...wait... :(

Thanks

20. Batlens_89

Batlens_89 New Member

Hi sir Charlie :) Thank you and to your staff at Digital Hub Il terazzo :) I just bought an IPAD2 together with my girlfriend :) Sooooo happy to be a DH Customer! :) More power and God bless!

:)