Thank you Digital Hub!

Discussion in 'Digital Hub' started by mickoboo, Jul 27, 2011.

1. mickoboo

mickoboo Member

Finally got my first apple and definitely will not be the last. Thanks to Charlie, Janine and Digital Hub Market Market staff Ron and the cashier! Been very helpful and very patient to curious a newbie like me!

Again. thanks to your support and to special mention the discounts you give to Philmug members!

Sa uulitin! :D

2. azqnow

azqnow Member

hi! did they PM you here in philmug? i received an email saying that i am a confirmed buyer and i made it in their reservation list last saturday but haven't heard from then since.. sooo excited for my first mac, i just dont know how it goes or what's next!

3. mickoboo

mickoboo Member

On the actual procedure, you will have to wait for their advice - they would reach you either through email or sms - that your unit is already available and is already ready for pick-up at your desired branch indicated in your confirmation email.

In my case, I could not wait for their confirmation for pick up, so I called up their branch in Greenhills at (02)5862515. Got to talk to Janine and they did have stocks available so I was able to pick up the unit later in the evening.

They surely would accommodate your order as long as they have stocks available.

Enjoy the wait, it will be worth it!

4. Ochie

Ochie New Member

Congratulations! In my case it's been a week now. I got a confirmation e-mail last July 20 from Janine as well. I do hope to get mine this week. :)

5. blacklizted

blacklizted Member

Hello,

I'm planning to buy my first iMac.

Switch offers the iMac for 0% interest for 24 months. I'm wondering if Digital Hub offers the same.

Best regards,
    Larren

6. mickoboo

mickoboo Member

Try to email to Charlie at charliepaw@gmail.com. He gives discount to Philmug members also deferred payment using credit cards.

7. Marcossius

Marcossius Member

I'm also waiting for an iPad 2 64GB 3G. No advise yet, though. Do I need to call up?

8. azqnow

azqnow Member

Thank you Charlie/Janine!!!

9. hero16

hero16 New Member

me too. been almost a month waiting for the elusive 32gb ipad2 3G black. I check my mails everyday haha. I hope I get it real soon since optimistic ako

10. Triode

Triode Member

thank you digital hub for the hassle free transaction. i already picked up the 2 applecare plans for mbp 13"i reserved early this week at robinsons pioneer branch.

11. Nicky

Nicky Member

Thank you, Digital Hub! Happy with my Mac mini. :)

12. WOSZZ

WOSZZ Member

Patience is a virtue. ;)

Got mine also after along wait, but it's worth the wait.

If only all businesses are run the way Charlie runs it, then buyers will always keep coming back.

More power Charlie!

13. teachertwish

teachertwish Member

May I join in?

Thanks to Charlie, too, for my spanking new Macbook Pro! :D Thank you as well to the very friendly staff of Digital Hub Market! Market! Thanks too for the surprise Sumdex gift checks!!! Will get an accessory soon!!! :D

Until the next one, Charlie! More power to the business of making Mac affordable and accessible. :)

Cheers!

14. CloudJedi

CloudJedi Member

Congrats to your new toys! :D Charlie is really popular here

15. paolo

paolo Member

thanks for the air... no problems picking it up. :)

16. jbokyo

jbokyo New Member

congrats on your new gear! fellow noob here! :)

17. jcjuan

jcjuan Member

Can I also join in? :)

Thanks to sir Charlie/ friendly staff of Digital Hub Robinsons Galleria. Just got my new iMac 21.5 yesterday and it's great. A few emails and transaction is done. Thanks for the discount sir, much appreciated.

More power to Digital Hub.

18. kakabels

kakabels New Member

thanks digital hub and charlie for another smooth transaction! :D the ipad2 was worth the wait. :)

19. calynn

calynn Member

Thank you Charlie and Janine. I'm now using my second mobile mac (its been 5 years and 2 months since I purchased my first mobile mac), I just picked it up late this afternoon.

Thanks to Lanie of digital hub market market and to Ronald who installed the screen protector... I'm gonna use this for a long time.

Thanks for the huge discount!

20. iamditty

iamditty Member

I suggest you email Ms. Janine to follow up the request. I did the same thing when I ordered my IPad 2. Waiting time is around 3 weeks in my case.