Thank you... ^__^

Discussion in 'Digital Hub' started by babymika, Aug 2, 2011.

1. babymika

babymika New Member

I just want to thank Digital Hub and sir Charlie for my new macbook air. Just got it last Sunday and so far I'm getting the feel of mac over pc.. (Although I'm still trying to get used to the trackpad gestures.. :) )

Btw, I would like to commend the staff in Viramall branch; they were very friendly and accommodating. :)

Thanks again!

2. jbokyo

jbokyo New Member

congrats on the new MBA!

3. philpangandian

philpangandian Active Member

It would take just a couple of days, as in less than a week, to master the gestures. And then maiinis ka na sa PC. ;)

4. babymika

babymika New Member

Thanks..^^ I'm actually getting used to the gestures now. I'm just having trouble with word shortcuts especially with thesaurus because I got used to shift+f7 hehehe.... :)

But overall, i love my MBA.. I wouldn't trade it to any other notebook..^^

5. MacSonic 779

MacSonic 779 Member

Welcome to Philmug and I am sure you will get years of enjoyment from your new gadget. :)

6. philpangandian

philpangandian Active Member

That is still shift+F7 with Mac, right? Or fn+shift+F7, depending on your function keys setting.