TECHNOHOLIC saves the Day!

Discussion in 'Technoholics' started by uber_wafu, Jan 14, 2013.

1. uber_wafu

uber_wafu Member

Hello. Not sure if i'm even allowed to post this thread, but i come in peace. LOL
    I would just like to share my story on how TECHNOHOLICS saved my day.:cool::cool:

Recently i lost my wallet, comes with it are my valid ID's, ATM cards, money +
    important receipts (which unfortunately included the receipt to my MBA 11 inch BTO mid-2011):(
    bummer right? Anyways, i didn't mind for a while until i saw the COCONUT BATTERY app which
    indicated that my MBA is already 12 months old. (panic mode strikes. lol )
    What i initially did was i tried requesting for a copy of the invoice from another Apple Reseller Store
    which i bought it from, unfortunately they really sucked
    on after sales support, because after a few calls + a formal email requesting for it i got nothing. zero. zilch. nada
    At the same time i had no time to drop by and personally purchase an Apple Care for my mac since i was quite
    busy even shortly after the holidays. I even posted here to look for someone who can spare an Apple Care on a great
    price. Note that at this stage im still unable to pin point the exact date of my purchase, all i remember was that i made
    the purchase January of 2012

.. then comes the twist, I thought it was all sorted out because i have finally decided to purchase from Technoholics through Faith ( Jan 3 ) , unfortunately they had to get new stocks from their supplier and have it shipped on a Saturday ( Jan 5) making the 6th of Jan a tentative arrival of the Apple Care. Suddenly i remembered that i was with my business partners the day that i made the MBA purchase and one of them did make a withdrawal over the counter at BDO Ortigas
    so i called him up, when i asked him to check he told me that the date of the withdrawal was the 5th of January 2012.
    It felt like all the odds are stacked against me, i made that call half past 11pm.. almost midnight. LOL. In short, if the stocks of Technoholics would arrive first thing in the morning, im pretty sure they would have it shipped immediately as Faith promised me. At that very moment im crossing my fingers that Technoholics wouldn't be able to ship it out as early because i'd be unable to intercept it on the 5th of Jan. Luckily and Unluckily when i texted Faith the next morning (the 5th) she told me that the stocks hasn't arrived yet, bad news is she informed me that it might arrive late in the afternoon... :(((( giving me at least 6 hours allowance at the most to register the Apple Care before the 6th. I requested Faith to have the Apple Care code sent to me via SMS as soon as it arrives. A little after lunch, fate finally intervined....
    Faith texted me the Apple Care code. ( i could hear the angels singing at this point. LMFAO ).

I finally felt relieved. To cut the story short, i called up the APR where i bought my MBA and demanded them to fix the
    deep sh*t that i was in because of their extremely poor after sales support. Good thing they came through, they were able to register it for me, without me having to wait for the copy of the invoice of my MBA purchase. Good service counts 100x as much when you need it the most.

Thank God there's TECHNOHOLICS for people like me. iVouch!!!!

(sorry if this is quite long. i just had to share this. hahaha)

- uber_wafu

2. uber_wafu

uber_wafu Member

ooops sorry, missed the "S" on the thread title. hehe sorry Faith.