Stolen MacBook Air SN C02JX39JDRV6

Discussion in 'Digital Hub' started by gatchiegirl97, Sep 24, 2013.

1. gatchiegirl97

gatchiegirl97 New Member

My 11" MacBook Air was stolen last Friday, September 20, 2013. Its Serial number is C02JX39JDRV6. Please PM me if you know of someone who is reselling one without the charger. Thank you.

2. balikpinoy

balikpinoy Member

How was it stolen?

3. jesusluison

jesusluison Active Member

Tsk tsk tsk... I'm sorry for your lost...

4. gatchiegirl97

gatchiegirl97 New Member

it was stolen inside our car while it was parked at the basement parking of makati cinema square. :( i usually hide it before i leave the car but my husband was the one who used it that day and forgot to do the same.

5. slrseeker

slrseeker Member

felt also for the lost I hope you can find it did you install some MBA Stolen Tracker?that's the reason why I don't bring my MBP on car because they are lots of crooked people roaming around.

6. arvindelacruz

arvindelacruz Member

Am sorry for your loss. My Samsung Galaxy Note 2 was pickpocketed from me at The Killers concert last week.
    Curse the thieves. No safe place in the metro anymore.

I used to frequent Makati Cinema Square when I was a young.
    Now I don't even want to bring my kids there.

7. jakz

jakz Member

sorry for your loss ma'm. I used to frequently park there and I always make sure I don't leave valuable items in my car or if the valuable item I have is big or heavy, I put it in the trunk. this became a habit that I do it anywhere I park.

8. deepblue

deepblue Active Member

Sorry to revive this thread. Still frequent MCS and still park in the basement carpark.

Was your car window broken?