Sony PSP for $500?

Discussion in 'Third party hardware, software and accessories' started by jsaure, Jun 11, 2004.

1. jsaure

jsaure Member

Do you think it's a fair price? It's one of the figures being thrown around. Most think it would be in the $299 - $349 range though.

2. extremyks

extremyks Guest

Naturally it's not fair from a dad's point of view. If my son got to see this he would ask Santa to get it for him this coming holiday.

Like anything new manufacturers can price whatever they want, simply because the hype is still there and demands plays a crucial role. Unless the product is a flop.. which is unlikely when you talk of Playstation.

My ideal price range to convice my wallet to get one PSP for my kid is around Php 10k - Php 15k max. Now if the current exchange rate goes kapoop!, even US$ 200.00 is not ideal. :)

[Edited on 6-11-2004 by extremyks]

3. jsaure

jsaure Member

Another factor you may also have to consider is the price of UMD's. Unless Greenhills comes through, costs may add up. Advent Children is available for preorder right now for $49.99.

4. subtleclarity

subtleclarity Member

Nintendo DS all the way!!! :p