Sony laptops

Discussion in 'Digital Walker' started by BRdlC, Feb 4, 2014.

1. BRdlC

BRdlC New Member

Good day Charlie.

I'm a Market2 regular and so far, have proudly acquired 1xMBP and 2xMBAs (an obvious Apple family) since...2010 if i haven't lost track.
    Since I noticed off Apple products being mentioned here, may I then inquire if you also provide the Vaio from Sony- particularly the Pro 13 (i5 or i7)?

TIA.

2. cybersniper

cybersniper PhilMUG Addict Member

You made this thread specifically for Charlie? - you could have sent them an email or call 'em :)

3. JLC_02

JLC_02 Member

My initial thought was "probably he is new and cannot send messages yet" (that doesn't justify creating a thread). Out of curiosity I clicked his pic and showed that he is an old member .

#3 JLC_02, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  4. jaijin

jaijin Well-Known Member

He's either too busy or too lazy to do that. He obviously hasn't been that active on the boards to know that.

But, just to help both parties out: you can actually find Vaios in DW stores.

5. BRdlC

BRdlC New Member

Been "too busy" is better... to describe my not so active participation in this forum (hence, my Lurker status since i joined this community).
    And I'm sorry guys if I haven't shared/contributed enough (not to mention my obvious unfamiliarity to board rules- if i have violated one) after
    having benefited so much from this very informative forum even before i officially converted.

Anyways, thanks for the positive info.